watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Carlos Bocanegra joins Glasgee Rangers

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 17, 2011, 10:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

The goal at the Bridge to level against Chelsea...2-2...my boy was forced to spectate with the neanderthals.. could not contain his emotions when Boca rolled it in and got kicked out of their end.

We are the whites
We are the whites

The Bronsons

Tough, energetic, enthusiastic, great to push up on set pieces, and scores more than his share. Not the tallest or the quickest, but very good in the air for all that. I can't see Boca letting down any team he plays for, so think it's an excellent move by Rangers, who by all I've heard were desperate for defenders.

YankeeJim

Thenthird yank is a guy name Bedoya. He's a midfielder, mostly on the outside. He has some pace, is no runt, and seems tom have good vision. He might be the best of the three.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

AmericanJames

Well said YJ, Boca may be the best player of the 3  right now but Edu and Bedoya may end up being the two of the best prospects they have.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

CarlosBocaRangers

Thanks for your comments guys, appreciated. Just so you know AmericanJames, I don't know how much of Rangers you watch but Edu has been absolutely awful for us from the start of last season to present :(

Bedoya could make his debut tomorrow and Boca will probably play as well. Depending on whether we play Bedoya in the center or wide, Edu may or not play, also have Ness injured for CM (again)

Good luck to Fulham this season, fellow Europa League runners up in the last few years!

clintclintdeuce

Didnt Edu score then get sent off last week on a second yellow?

Ive watched Boca play for the USMNT for ages, along with his time at Fulham. Cant say a bad word about him.
The Dude abides.

CarlosBocaRangers

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 20, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
Didnt Edu score then get sent off last week on a second yellow?

Ive watched Boca play for the USMNT for ages, along with his time at Fulham. Cant say a bad word about him.

yeah he did. The fans have been on his back for ages now which isn't helping him, definitely the weak link in the team though. Somehow he's been linked with numerous Ligue 1 sides and a premier league side though which is truely mind boggling.