watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami, eh?

Started by HatterDon, August 18, 2011, 09:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I'm always worried when a new Fulham player impresses me so much. I have been more disappointed than I have been reinforced. Having said that, this kid looks the goods. We may have our new Murph on hand, and I think Jol agrees. Why else would you give a new kid the #10 shirt?

What did others think?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

He was busy and put himself about and has quick feet. Would like to see him against harder opposition but overall did very very well. Lovely quick thinking for the third goal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

I thought he had a good game tonight. I think he is just going to get better and better for us.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 18, 2011, 09:25:34 PM
He was busy and put himself about and has quick feet. Would like to see him against harder opposition but overall did very very well. Lovely quick thinking for the third goal.
Looked ok, against surprisingly poor opposition. But yeah could be a good un  :54: Would like to see him get more of a run out in the Prem.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 18, 2011, 09:28:19 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 18, 2011, 09:25:34 PM
Looked ok, against surprisingly poor opposition. But yeah could be a good un  :54: Would like to see him get more of a run out in the Prem.
Sorry meant to quote HD, but the short corner for Dempseys second was superb.

barnes201272

I like him a lot of tracking gave away few fouls but looked very hungry , I see something in him
For the love of Football , Beer , and Gretsch

Blingo

we may have struck Gold with this kid. ;))

bigalffc

yep looked very promising get a few more games under his belt and could be a real find
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

MJG

Not a murphy replacement but a very strong lad who I suspect will end up filling that dempsey type role, neither a striker or wide man but a player you can't do without.

AlFayedsChequebook

All I am going to say is that he is 19. Wow.

zzamora

reminds me of dempsey.

NYCk

Watched him closely, from the Putney end for once (usually in Hammersmith) and he made one mistake all game that I saw all night. He's a bit special given his age and the most likely Murphy replacement, though in a different mold as not the static midfielder type, much more dynamic, dare I say Lampard-like in the way he takes people on.

HatterDon

I saw iron and confidence ... unfortunately, I only saw a bit of the match.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tktd

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think Murphy's intended replacement was meant to be Gecov..

As for Kasami - maybe I was missing something because during the entire first half I was left a little dissapointed by him... perhaps I had hyped him up too much to myself, but he came with a big fanfare and the little time he spent on the pitch last game against Villa look like he had something about him, a spark-like presence...

Today he seemed quite lethargic too, seemed to have very little pace to offer when I saw him and although he had some really neat touches he didn't do anything to make me think anything more of him than he's average.. that said he's 19, so maybe I'm being overly harsh and expecting too much from him.

zzamora

Quote from: Tktd on August 19, 2011, 01:04:28 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think Murphy's intended replacement was meant to be Gecov..

As for Kasami - maybe I was missing something because during the entire first half I was left a little dissapointed by him... perhaps I had hyped him up too much to myself, but he came with a big fanfare and the little time he spent on the pitch last game against Villa look like he had something about him, a spark-like presence...

Today he seemed quite lethargic too, seemed to have very little pace to offer when I saw him and although he had some really neat touches he didn't do anything to make me think anything more of him than he's average.. that said he's 19, so maybe I'm being overly harsh and expecting too much from him.

and what game exactly where you watching?

horse1031

Got stronger as the game wore on.  First half not great but some really good touches in the second.

Jack Fulham

He's built like a tank, can't believe he's only 19. We'll be seeing a lot more of him in future, yet to see the best of him but it looks like he settled in well.

JBH

Quote from: zzamora on August 18, 2011, 11:46:27 PM
reminds me of dempsey.

+1
He looks like a young Clint but has the potetial to be just as good  :54:

TonyGilroy

There are a surprising number of posters who don't seem to have been impressed last night.

I thought it was a really solid team performance with no weak links and some interesting options trialled by Jol.

It may be that the opposition wasn't great but we ground them down, got the lead we needed and then shut up shop.

I'd be surprised if Jol wasn't happy with the performance.

WHITEwitch

Reminds me more of a young Zamora.

Nice character which always bodes well for a Fulham favourite.  Loved the climb out of Hammy End and his interaction with the fans at the front of H as he left the pitch.