watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele...whats up?

Started by MJG, August 18, 2011, 11:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Dembele did not do much when he came and tbh looked well off the pace, yes a couple of runs but no end product.What's happened to the exciting prospect from this time last year? Do we think its all down a couple of injures?

The Bronsons

He was injured and is still not fully match-sharp.

I hope.

Basil

I worry about Mousa, great to watch but begining to question exactly what he adds to the team outside entertainment value. Hope I am proved wrong. This is not based on this season but his time here as a whole.

Mr Fulham

Again, he's still injured and building up his match-fitness. This was only his second outing so please stay patient. Expect him to be fully fit at the start of next month.

HatterDon

I'm hoping he's not going to turn out to be a flat-track bully, but the point of coming on as a sub is to get stuck in right away. He just disappeared.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

In terms of Dembele, I think Jol treated the match as a pre-season fixture. It was all about Dembele getting match fit, he was playing a "match within the match". He was disappointing, but it's crucial for him to get match-fit to win back his magic.

I didn't expect much because he said he already felt tired after five minutes v Split.

Tktd

In fairness it wasn't just him - I felt as if the whole team and also at villa were extremely flat and had lost their attacking edge... it was weird... today I saw a Fulham team who at 3-0 up still played as if it was 0-0 in an important league fixture... no confidence about any of them - really weird.

Our strikers look lost - perhaps it's Jols management tactics - and there were a few shouts from murphy to other players like kelly early on telling them to get forward.... again, perhaps Murphy trying to encourage Jols attack minded playing style...?

JBH

The only reason we looked flat and uncreative at times is down to our central midfield.

Murphy is not the player he was and his partner has to do twice the work.

Cheque Book = Scott Parker = Replacement for DM  065.gif