watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFantastic

This is about video games. Anything to do with video games write it on here. What system you have PC, PS3, Xbox360, Nintendo Wii. What games you have and play the most, what games you play online and if you want other people on here to play your games with you online and things like that.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

MrFantastic

I have ps3 and games i have for it are
Homefront
La Noire
Mafia II
FIFA 11

If someone has FIFA 11 and Homefront I play those online and if you have ps3 I will give you my online ID name if you want to play online.
I will probably buy Battlefield 3 and new FIFA

Mitch

XBOX

Cricket 2011
Fight Night
FIFA

I only really play FIFA and my username is mitchmothffc if anyone wants a match. If you pick Madrid/Chelsea/Barcelona then you are a flipping loser.

Much love

Lighthouse

I am very old so probably don't belong here. But you say you have Mafia 2. I remember Mafia 1 on PC being a great game. I have played it right through three or four times. When the second came out people said it was a better looking game but without the game play and plot. Just wonder what you thought if you played the first one. The big problem does seem to be game play now as the plot lines seem to be missing.

The Thing and Mafia were great favourites on PC. I haven't the dosh to pay out on game consuls that look good but give little else.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

Manic Miner on the zx spectrum, can't put it down.

MrFantastic

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 19, 2011, 05:01:26 PM
I am very old so probably don't belong here. But you say you have Mafia 2. I remember Mafia 1 on PC being a great game. I have played it right through three or four times. When the second came out people said it was a better looking game but without the game play and plot. Just wonder what you thought if you played the first one. The big problem does seem to be game play now as the plot lines seem to be missing.

The Thing and Mafia were great favourites on PC. I haven't the dosh to pay out on game consuls that look good but give little else.

I have played Mafia I on pc great game that is why i bought the second one. I expected more from the second one. But it was basically the same like first only better graphics. That would be good game back maybe two years ago but now people want more from games. Only thing you can do while not doing the missions is steal a car and kill people and collect things but they have this beautiful city made and nothing to do.

Maidstone Lee

PS3

LA Noire
Red Dead Redemption
Fifa 11
All the Call of Duty Series
Saints Row 2

to name a few.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Lighthouse

Appreciate reply MrFantastic - will stick with the original for now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Thursby

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on August 19, 2011, 05:16:58 PM
PS3

LA Noire
Red Dead Redemption
Fifa 11
Saints Row 2

to name a few.

I was contemplating buying LA Noire.  On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it?

MrFantastic

Quote from: Thursby on August 19, 2011, 05:25:38 PM
Quote from: Maidstone Lee on August 19, 2011, 05:16:58 PM
PS3

LA Noire
Red Dead Redemption
Fifa 11
Saints Row 2

to name a few.

I was contemplating buying LA Noire.  On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it?

It depends what you like in a game it is not for everybody. It is not fast paced game and you actually play a detective where you find clues and question people. I suggest you go to youtube and search la noire xplay review to see if you might like it. But if you like fast paced game with a lot of shooting than don't buy this game but for me it was 9/10.

Maidstone Lee

I would say out of 10, 9. Its a very good game that lasts a long time and its worth downloading the extra content.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

MrFantastic

I am wondering which to buy battlefield 3 or New Call of duty when they come out I cant buy both because i am buying new FIFA too and both battlefield and cod seem similar games. I like to play story mode of the game but will spend most of time playing online. So what do you think which is going to be better game to play online?

The King

Quote from: Mitch on August 19, 2011, 05:00:03 PM
I only really play FIFA and my username is mitchmothffc if anyone wants a match. If you pick Madrid/Chelsea/Barcelona then you are a flipping loser.

Add Man United and Inter to that list. I love beating them gloryhunters with Fulham, can't wait for FIFA 12 to do it with Wimbledon and Crawley.

Also,
Quoteboth battlefield and cod seem similar games.

No. Just no. MW3, a new perk and a new map? Wow, that's awesome. BF3 is the true game. Successor of one of the best ever FPS games BF2, needing teamwork and all to get to your objective unlike CoD where you just run around with a stupid gun with lots of stupid accessories.

That said, I have a Xbox 360. I have Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, some Rock Bands and Guitar Heros, CoD 4 and FIFA 11 among others. FIFA 11 is really the only game I play at the moment, I'll buy FIFA 12 the moment it comes out. I'll also probably buy BF3 for the computer.

I don't play as much as I used to anymore on the computer, but Football Manager 2011 is a cool scouting tool for all those players linked with Fulham.

MrFantastic

and also my online ID name for ps3 is iouropukinalikin feel free anybody to add me, if we get enough people maybe we can start a Fulham online club on FIFA 12 or an online team on Battlefield 3 yea.

Mr_Moon

Playing Arkham Asylum at the moment until the new one comes out.

Still need to buy Killzone 3 and Starcraft II. FM ledge but that goes without saying.

mccscratch

PS3

Fifa11
NCAA football 12
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Quills

I am obviously the only person sad enough to have a Wii and I mainly use it for Wii boxing at parties.  I used to do a bit of Football Manager but once I won the Champions League with Cambridge United and couldn't figure out on earth I'd done it I thought I'd quit while I was ahead.

zzamora

PS3-add me silent_terror2

Fifa 11, Fifa 10
COD 4,6,7
Assasins Creed 2+Brotherhood

PC
Football Manager 07, 08,10,11.
Rome Total War
Sim City
The Sims 2

MrFantastic

Quote from: Quills on August 19, 2011, 07:10:44 PM
I am obviously the only person sad enough to have a Wii and I mainly use it for Wii boxing at parties.  I used to do a bit of Football Manager but once I won the Champions League with Cambridge United and couldn't figure out on earth I'd done it I thought I'd quit while I was ahead.

I never played Football Manager but if you can win with Cambridge United than is not realistic game. I know the game is about picking and managing the players but maybe there is an easy mode you played on cause if you can win with that team than i don't know.

MJG

Quote from: Quills on August 19, 2011, 07:10:44 PM

I have Wii and find it ok and the other half can use it as well, the boxing is a good workout really. Use it for family games and golf as well. I don't have PS or Xbox because tbh i'm crap at most games.
As for FM I have given up on it since the last one, far too long to play a season and really only good to look up the names of any player we are linked with.