watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham -v- Wolves Game on Tele

Started by BlockDL, August 19, 2011, 09:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlockDL

Our game away at Wolves is being shown in the Bread & Roses pub in Clapham Manor Street SW4.

PaulUMD

Also, it will be on FSC in the States.

finnster01

Quote from: PaulUMD on August 20, 2011, 02:46:19 AM
Also, it will be on FSC in the States.

They should just rename FSC Fulham Soccer Channel. Excellent format over here
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

jarv

Fulham on tv a lot over here. Started with the American connection I guess but now I suspect the exposure is why we have so many American supporters.
When CD retires or leaves we will have to sign another yank :54:

Jimbobob

Quote from: jarv on August 20, 2011, 03:45:22 AM
Fulham on tv a lot over here. Started with the American connection I guess but now I suspect the exposure is why we have so many American supporters.

That is a good question.
Clint is the biggest driver I guess for now. I really don't know for sure. May just be the best match up for that day being it is Sunday. But we are still not a well know team in the states which is a bummer.
ESPN and FSC have shown a good number of our matches which is always appreciated. :yay: :yay: :yay:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

finnster01

Quote from: Jimbobob on August 20, 2011, 05:15:24 AM
Quote from: jarv on August 20, 2011, 03:45:22 AM

That is a good question.
Clint is the biggest driver I guess for now. I really don't know for sure. May just be the best match up for that day being it is Sunday. But we are still not a well know team in the states which is a bummer.
ESPN and FSC have shown a good number of our matches which is always appreciated. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Mr Jim,
There are still people in SW6 who thinks we do not exist
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead