more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dutch transfer talk

Started by tomd, August 20, 2011, 11:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomd

Hi all,

I registered here because of me symphatising with Fulham since, aproximately, 2008. Lately there have been quite a lot transfer rumours in Holland (my home country) and Fulham. I'll tell you about the Dutch rumours that you have heard of and, maybe, haven't heard about yet.

First the first player of my favourite dutch side, FC Twente. Bryan Ruiz was rumoured to go to Tottenham at first but Redknapp doesn't seem to want him really bad. Then Fulham came with an offer that was 10, and later 7 million euros under the aim of Twente (15 million). Twente won't sell him for a lower price as with a lower amount of money they'll barely make any profit out of the transfer. 

Second is El Hamdoui. My guess is that he will join Fulham. Great striker that doesn't like to play as a striker (he prefers playing as a '10' just behind the striker). He's way better as a striker, it's a shame he fails to see it. When El Hamdoui plays every week you won't have any problems with the lad. When he's on the bench he could get a bit grumpy. At Ajax he has a conflict with the new manager De Boer so he spends his time with the second team of Ajax. I think you can get him for around 4/5 million euros.

Some minor rumours appeared yesterday in the dutch press. It was about you wanting to sign (again a Twente player) Chadli and Heerenveen star Assaidi. Both great players. Assaidi is a typical 'dutch' winger with a great technical ability. Chadli is a young winger/'10'. If you'll have to choose I would buy Chadli, again, great technical ability with great shot and pass. Bot players should cost around 10 million euros. Chadli is worth the money, I don't know whether Assaidi will be able to cope with the butchers in the defense of Wolverhamton.

CincyFulham1

Thanks for the update tomd and  076.gif

Blingo

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Welcome to the board ...............good news indeed I do  hope Jol  gets them all
and does not go Cole 'd on us  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif