watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh dear Everton 0 - 1 QPR

Started by FFCcravencottage, August 20, 2011, 03:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

:dft004: I might add Everton have been all over them.

Jimbobob

:dft002:

You are correct sir but Everton has not been able to finish. The woodwork made the best save so far!
The QPR manager seems like he is a little psycho...he really went nuts for a minute on that yellow card........... 064.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

FFCcravencottage

well for all Everton's possession they have been terrible in the last third, it grieve's me to say it but fair play to QPR they had one shot on goal scored and then defended for the rest of the game. Even with 10 mins to go can't see Everton scoring.

Crede15

Everton have been just awful. Dreadful.

Jimbobob

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on August 20, 2011, 04:46:18 PM
well for all Everton's possession they have been terrible in the last third, it grieve's me to say it but fair play to QPR they had one shot on goal scored and then defended for the rest of the game. Even with 10 mins to go can't see Everton scoring.

5 added mins...about the only hope the Chang boys have...Your points are spot on........
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Logicalman

FatFreddysCat

I blame the rioters foor the bitters win, if the game last week at Spuds had been on their fitness levels would have been anouther 20% higher, i reckon 1 Prem game is worth five friendlies in gaing match fitness. Any old excuse eh ? And to think i was giving it large to my bitter mates that they wont once be above us, just got a few texts saying above you already  fp.gif  :035:

fulhamguy

Everton always start badly don't they. Moyes already lowering expectations saying they won't finish in top 10.
COYW!

FFCcravencottage

Well QPR may have won against a very poor finishing side in Everton today, but if they don't buy some players they are definitely going to struggle to stay up.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: fulhamaustin on August 20, 2011, 05:07:10 PM
Everton always start badly don't they. Moyes already lowering expectations saying they won't finish in top 10.
Everton have lost their opener on the previous four seasons. You'd think perhaps Moyes would perhaps think he isn't getting them up to scratch quick enough. Obviously they'd have beaten us though  :035: