watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

12 days to deadline day

Started by Lighthouse, August 20, 2011, 04:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Give or take a day. Are we allowed to feel a little frustrated yet? Players leaving and only one starter in with two good up and coming players coming in and  a keeper we didn't need. The FOF forum seems very jumpy and pedantic at the moment. Nerves or just in Jol we trust?

Countdown begins.  089.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GoldCoastWhite

Mildly anxious but time still on our side... :023:

Matt

Need two players. One RB (to compete with Baird!!!!!) and a striker. Would the two player become four, that would mean a winger and another striker I wouldn't complain. Europe will cost us a few problems. Roy managed almost the whole group stages with quite many reserves. Our present squad isn't that good IMO.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Matt on August 20, 2011, 06:12:43 PM
Need two players. One RB (to compete with Baird!!!!!) and a striker. Would the two player become four, that would mean a winger and another striker I wouldn't complain. Europe will cost us a few problems. Roy managed almost the whole group stages with quite many reserves. Our present squad isn't that good IMO.

Would you agree that

11/12 first XI > Europa final first XI
but
11/12 squad < Europa final squad?

Matt

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM
Quote from: Matt on August 20, 2011, 06:12:43 PM

Would you agree that

11/12 first XI > Europa final first XI
but
11/12 squad < Europa final squad?

Yes!

Matt

But also to say is that many of the players that was in the Europa final squad probably had the peak off their career that season.