more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Della Verde Signed?

Started by RidgeRider, August 20, 2011, 11:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2011/08/fulham-sign-southend-starlet/

Fulham have signed Southend youngster Lyle Della-Verde.

The 16 year-old winger rose to prominence with a series of superb performances in the Shrimpers' run in last season's FA Youth Cup. Della-Verde joined Southend from Essex outfit Ryan three years ago and stole the show in a recent youth tournament that featured Norwich and Wolverhampton Wanderers. Those displays prompted Wolves to take an interest in signing the youngster, but Martin Jol moved quickest to bring the teenager to Craven Cottage.

Jack Fulham

Gotta say I have higher hopes for our 16-18 year olds than out 19-21 year olds. I imagine it's more a Malcolm Elias signing rather than a Martin Jol one.

zzamora

The kit man and merchandising department sign heavily when they realise the endless confusion with dalle-valle that this is going to cause.

ffcwickford

:wine:He's a little bit good!

I live in Wickford and lots of their fans are disappointed but they know they need the money - we sadly have been there done that bought... remember Coney and Parker being stolen by that crook Bulstrode and delivered handcuffed to that pile of sh!t near White City, not that I am bitter!

We are really changing our tactics here massively and scouring for and pilfering the best young talent in the country - maybe we will become the Man U of the South, by having the youngest PL team of all time!- remember Alan Hansen knows you win nothing with kids!

The Equalizer

http://www.fulhamweb.co.uk/news/Fulham-agree-terms-with-Della-Verde.aspx

Fulham Agree Terms With Della Verde

SOUTHEND United are holding out for a six figure sum from Fulham for their young winger Lyle Della-Verde.

The 16-year-old, who can also play up front, continues to claim on his Twitter page that he has completed a switch to the Cottagers.

But, although Della-Verde's agent has successfully negotiated personal terms with the Premier League side, Blues have yet to agree a price and are still demanding more money as well as a significant sell on clause.

Della Verde has been with Southend for the past three seasons after joining from Metropolitan Essex outfit Ryan.

He was selected on the substitutes bench for Paul Sturrock's first team three times last term and also appeared for the reserves. As well as that. the youngster shone for the youth team and scored against both Wolverhampton Wanderers and Norwich in the Cars4All Trophy at Roots Hall during pre-season.

Della-Verde has the promise of a professional contract at Southend but now looks set to depart Roots Hall and follow in the foot-steps of Medi Abalimba, Femi Orenuga, Dominic Iorfa and Michael Ngoo who also left Blues as youth team players to join top clubs.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mccscratch

Wow...

So in 4 years time... we will have a goal created on one flank by Lauri Dalla Valle and finished by Lyle Della-Verde at the back post....

Surely our shirt sponsor will be LDV Vans....  :027:
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise