News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can White Witch bring her brilliant match reports to FOF please?

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 21, 2011, 05:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Just been posting on a thread about FUSA on the exile board and remembered her brilliant match reports  on there. Would love to read hers and Hatterdons take on the game everyweek. But no looking at each others posts before you hit the submit button, as i read things and it sometimes changes my perspective of the game. Thanks J, Canada's finest chedder winging it's way to Dorking as we speak (type)  :hook:

FatFreddysCat

And that of course includes the prematch food/ drink stuff as well.  :Haynes The Maestro:

ScalleysDad

Does this mean you are not having cooked tea in striped pyjama's?

HatterDon

WHITEWitch was a legend on the old FulhamUSA.com. She had hundreds of devoted followers. I'd love to read her stuff on here as well.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WHITEwitch

Alas my muse has departed in a huff.

However I might collaborate with the Hatter on the Citeh match as we will be sitting together for the first time.

Actually, on the same side of the Atlantic for the first time!

Might not be a match anyone wants to read about though - I have a baaaaaad feeling about it.

FC Silver Fox

Great suggestion, Fredster. I love WW's reports/musings too. Perhaps we can hope for the occasional report to brighten our days, even if we can't have one regularly?
I'll be at the Man City game too, so maybe if I ply the WhiteWitch with chocolate she might change her mind
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.