News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


I Blame The Daddy !

Started by CorkCity, March 04, 2010, 12:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkCity

Bloody piccadilly line from Hammersmith is closed on Saturday , gonna be pushing it tight with the late kick off to get back to Heathrow.

Sort it out The Daddy !
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

FatFreddysCat

Get a 22o bus to White City/ Sbush, central line to Northolt and 140 bus Heathrow should take an hour and a half normally but Fulham Palace rd as you know is a nightmare. I think coaches or buses may go from Hammersmith Bdyway to Heathrow and seem to recall that Easycoach/bus or something do a cheap run from Fulham Broadway.

FatFreddysCat

Just checked Easybus and duh, of course they dont go to Heathrow. I'd defo check out the bus/coach thing from Hammersmith though.


CorkCity

Cheers Fred , I will have a look
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

KCat

Christ Corky ....go to Paddington and take the Heathrow Express ....... 15 mins journey
book on line here .
http://www.heathrowexpress.com/faqs#ecc7debd-4124-4bb0-b9e8-57de11f3b586

If I find a promo code  I will post it ...
But The  Daddy  might know about reductions :)

KCat

Just found code HXAG. Will give a 10% discount on the Heathrow Express until 21 march

Not much, but every little helps.
Does anyone know of any better valid codes out there?


CorkCity

KCat , I cant go to paddington , wont go into the reasons , but cant go to paddington.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

KCat

The bear is not real ......honest !!!

TheDaddy

Theres special replacement bus services  running from Hammersmith piccadilly/district line.

Now don't panic its proberly faster than the trains !

Theres 4 Different services you want bus service C

Bus service C is the fast, It  leaves Hammersmith goes directly to Osterley were you can pick up the Piccadilly line to Heathrow .



"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "


KCat

...or you could spend more go to Victoria and catch Natioal  Express
book a return before you travel
http://www.nationalexpress.com/coach/Offers/index.cfm