News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game being shown anywhere tonight? Pubs/TV/Satellite/Interweb? (merged)

Started by Hazey, August 25, 2011, 09:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazey

Post the low down here folks....
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

ron

I was hoping that "Europa League Football" advertised on ITV4 was going to be us, but it turns out to be Tottenham.

...so we refusniks of the insidious satellite companies must resort to the free streams if available.

mrska

Sure there will be links posted later..  hope so!!!!

ITV Europa Coverage will be so SPURS every game....  Itv shouldnt be let with in a million miles of football.

AlFayedsChequebook

It is not even on the liveonlinefooty site that has shown all out games so far (for a fee).

I get the feeling I may be listening to BBC Radio London

ImperialWhite

Dailymotion? Can't find it on the site if it is, though.

bigglesfc

The Equalizer

We're not even on Premier Sports tonight - they've got FC Sion vs Celtic for some reason.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

richie17

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 25, 2011, 12:18:57 PM
We're not even on Premier Sports tonight - they've got FC Sion vs Celtic for some reason.

Irish tv station isn't it?

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Steven Ageroad

The game tonight is listed to be shown on www.firstrowsports.eu along with all the other Europa league games. KO 19.30.

FC Silver Fox

I think we're going to have to wait until the last minute to see if anyone puts a hryvnia in the meter and start transmitting.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

richie17

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 25, 2011, 12:24:30 PM
Aye, but they've played our games before.

Indeed, I just meant that with Celtic playing the irish tv people aren't going to look anywhere else.

Jimpav

It must be on TV somewhere because that was the whole point of the game being shifted and us losing our home "advantage" for the second leg. :014:

epsomraver

Hazey

Quote from: Jimpav on August 25, 2011, 03:12:40 PM
It must be on TV somewhere because that was the whole point of the game being shifted and us losing our home "advantage" for the second leg. :014:

Wasn't our game moved as UEFA don't want two teams from the one town both playing home games on the same night due to the possibility of trouble?  Well I heard that was the official line anyways.

Unofficially didn't the owner of Dnipro make a brown bag donation to someone involved in UEFA/FIFA's campaign or something?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Jimpav on August 25, 2011, 03:12:40 PM

It was probably for local Ukrainian television.  

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on August 25, 2011, 03:19:15 PM
It was to allow the spuds game to be on tv more like!
Because thats going to a right thriller as Hearts fight back.

ImperialWhite