watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The day after Deadline Day - The Intervews

Started by Lighthouse, August 25, 2011, 11:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The Picayune - Well another exciting transfer deadline day has come and gone. Big rumours and at last we have the players in.  So how do you feel about joining Fulham at last.

Carlton Cole - I never thought anybody would be thick enough to sign me

Luke Wilkshire - I have been bought with the Championship in mind.

Cisse - I have stopped off for the toilet, I am off to Paris.

Jol (looking grumpy) So am I

The Picayune -   090.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FC Silver Fox

Joey Barton  :  "I dunno how it happened. I just came out of Shepherd's Bush tube station and asked a cabbie to take me to the best local football team in the area. I'd already put me moniker on the contract before I realized I was at Craven Cottage instead of Loftus Road. Nice 'ere, innit?  I'd only chosen QPR because it was close to Wormwood Scrubs."
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

sunburywhite

Modric - My car ran out of petrol on Fulham Palace Road so I thought I would give Craven Cottage a look
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

James Bullard  - I came back to Fulham on a seasons long loan from Ipswich because I have unfinished fishing to finish. Actually my knee hurts so  can I have a chair to sit on, I already have the whoopee cushion so I can keep up my popular practical joke ratio.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

Florent Malouda - When my agent said I was signing for a classy club in SW6, I didn't realise the mistake I'd made, but at least I'm here now..