watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scottish Clubs

Started by vagrant, August 26, 2011, 06:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagrant

Can everyone now put to rest the arguement that the top Scottish football clubs would add to the quality of the Premiership.  Maybe, just maybe, division one would be their standard.

Fletchino

Hopefully it will put an end to all those idiots walking round in Celtic tops because there grandad went to Ireland once

Jimpav

To think that this lot get a guaranteed crack at the champions league every season and then only have to play one round to get into Eiropa league if they screw that up. Something very wrong with football.

finnster01

Just read a rant on the BBC by the boss of the SFA claiming they can fix this but "need more time". BTW, this is the first time Scottish football does not have a team post August in Europe since European club competition started in the early fifties.

What is funny is the interview ends with "had some fantastic suggestions come up from fans in a long Twitter conversation last night"

You have to feel really optimistic about Scottish Football now that Twitter will solve all the problems. If I was a Scot I'd  090.gif. Why can't these arses in high places just get sacked and get some real football people in?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

I've maintained for a long time that Celtic and Rangers are mid-table Championship sides at best, while Hearts, Hibs, and the Dundee's would challenge in League 1. The rest are mid-lower League 1 sides.

Any league in which two European slots are achieved on the season's opening day is a bad league, and the SPL is the very definition of a bad league.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Shame the BBC don't realise that nobody outside Scotland has the slightest interest in the two horse race each season and always show highlights of the games on the National news

Vinnieffc

Scottish clubs should take a leaf out of our American friends' book and just create their own World Series  :005: