watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Samuel Inkoom

Started by NorthernWhite, August 26, 2011, 03:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

For anyone watching the game yesterday, how did their RB, Inkoom play who we've been linked with?

Seen him play a couple of times and he looked good and we were linked with him under Roy before he went to the Ukraine.

Mr Fulham

I only listened to the BBC feed, it seems as if he was all over us and almost played as a right winger. A very impressive display apparently.

dgnffc

Looked good going forward - no idea what he's like defensively though!

Bit of a diver as well, at one point he got in between the ball and Briggs, then just rolled over onto the ball and the ref gave a free kick. From the replay it didn't look like Briggs touched him, and he certainly seemed to be saying that.

Hazey

Certainly seemed to me in the second half that I saw he was all over us like a rash.  Quite pacy.  I wouldnt say no to taking him on.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

ElissonSnygg

Good control on the ball, great technique.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

MrFantastic

Good name for a player Inkoom welcome we need some good players we don't have enough players
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.