watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Small Squad

Started by dgnffc, August 26, 2011, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgnffc

Just counted up our available players and I make it we have 21 if you don't include any of the kids. Of those, 3 are injured and 2 have never played in the premiership before (Gecov and new goalie), Kasami is yet to play a full game, and Briggs is very inexperienced.

Given our commitments now, this is definitely not enough! Let's hope we have a number of signings/loans lined up.

Mr Fulham

I really hope so.

But Jol doesn't rotate anyway, so.... fp.gif

dannydog

This really is getting ridiculous,  with the number of games coming up i can't believe we still appear to be no closer to signing anyone. Davies out long term, Risse out, Bob not fully fit, Murphy looking awful, 5 days to go and I fear the worst.
Come on cheer me up Fulham !

Lighthouse

When you think we have a Bank Holiday in the middle of all this. There are now only a few days left to register a player. I don't know how medicals and the like we take but we are up against the wall. But frustration will give way to anger if we do not have at least a forward ensconced by the end of the deadline.

As much as Jol has failed to set the World alight in the early days of his tenure. We cannot blame him for transfer failure. He appears to have plenty of players on his wish list. But for whatever reason we have failed to push enough money through.

But a failure to improve the squad I fear could be the difference between a good and relegation haunted season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 26, 2011, 05:00:55 PM
When you think we have a Bank Holiday in the middle of all this. There are now only a few days left to register a player. I don't know how medicals and the like we take but we are up against the wall. But frustration will give way to anger if we do not have at least a forward ensconced by the end of the deadline.

As much as Jol has failed to set the World alight in the early days of his tenure. We cannot blame him for transfer failure. He appears to have plenty of players on his wish list. But for whatever reason we have failed to push enough money through.

But a failure to improve the squad I fear could be the difference between a good and relegation haunted season.

Agree with all of this. :Haynes The Maestro:

We'll be in for a long hard season with Bobby, AJ, Duffer, Davies and Dembele all injury-prone.