News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zdenek Grygera - new signing (merged topic)

Started by Hammer Smith, August 27, 2011, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

He also has issues with a recurring knee injury. Sigh...

Oh, but he's a Mino Raiola player. fp.gif 090.gif

sunburywhite

iTS A TWITTER FROM A TWATTER OF AN AGENT

Ignore it and dont get wound up
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

richie17

Haven't seen him for years but he was really good some time ago.  Wouldn't rush to condemn him, but then again, who knows? Iirc was at Ajax quite young, played for Juve and in a very technical Czech Rep team so I'd assume he'd easily do a job for us.  31 isn't that old for a defender, but not the direction we want to go is it?

croatianwhite

Football defender Zdenek Grygera leave Juventus after four years and is going to Fulham. London club in the summer one Czech reinforcement gain: in July he changed his midfielder Marcel Gecov from Liberec. About Grygeru reportedly also interested in Bundesliga Hamburg, but thirty-quarterback gave priority to offer from the Premier League. 27th 8th 2011 16:59 - 27 8th 2011 Updated 18:34 PRAGUE Grygerův forthcoming transfer of the player's agent confirmed ČTK George Muller. He stated that the closing of the transaction still remains footballer pass complete physical and administrative matters. Grygera on Saturday, the day spent on investigations, after Sunday would be with Fulham contract. "Perhaps it should turn out well. Fulham take it as a challenge, I know other top competition. The Premier League is now probably the most watched competitions and attracts me, that I part of it. This engagement would have enriched me as a player and man. I know a different mentality, learn another language. This applies also for the whole family, "said ČTK Grygera, which Juventus played against Ajax in Amsterdam. For Juventus, who from childhood fan of, but not go with a light heart. "Not leaving like that. Juventus are Juventus, plus I'm also very fond of Italy as a whole. But the situation in recent weeks and days has developed so that I hardly got closer to the cadre of eighteen or twenty players. I decided to leave and Fulham great opportunity, "said Grygera. Looking forward to the Czech partner - Gecova midfielder. "We met on Saturday and Fulham, we discussed a lot. I am happy that here I have a fellow countryman. Perhaps this is true even for him. We have the beginnings perhaps because both easier," said Grygera. Cech sixth in the Premier League Former representative, who has scored in 65 games for the national team to try foreign involvement in a third country. In 2003 went to Ajax from Sparta, where, after four years moved to Turin. In the Czech league for Drnovice also boarded. For Juventus, who after unsuccessful season, decided to significantly reshape roster, played in four seasons Grygera 87 leagues

Mr Fulham

Gecov confirmed on Facebook that Grygera is in London doing his medical examination. Deal likely to go through tomorrow. About 300,000-500,000 pounds apparently.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 27, 2011, 09:37:35 PM
Gecov confirmed on Facebook that Grygera is in London doing his medical examination. Deal likely to go through tomorrow. About 300,000-500,000 pounds apparently.

Isn't that just his page, so not him?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 27, 2011, 09:38:55 PM

It's him, lots of private pictures and all that...

FFC4Life

At that sort of price, can't really complain. He used to be a fantastic footballer, even if he has gone downhill in recent years. Still, hardly the marquee signing we've all been hoping for.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 27, 2011, 09:39:48 PM

Link...

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 27, 2011, 09:42:11 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 27, 2011, 09:39:48 PM

Link...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1787822760

Brede Butter Pudding

Screams to me as though we've missed out on our targets by a very long way and are now scraping the bottom of the barrel. This bloke is now 31... going slightly against Jol's best wishes to 'lower the average age of the squad'.

I'm getting worried. The only positive is if this is 300 - 500k then it might work out to be an absolute bargain. But still, this signing really doesn't fill me with confidence.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 27, 2011, 09:43:09 PM

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1787822760

oh right, i was just looking at his fan page thing which also had a grygera link up.

Mr Fulham

Let's hope a compatriot helps Gecov to establish at Fulham. 078.gif

MrFantastic

We could have gotten Zlatan Muslimovic for free he is a striker and we need strikers this grygera is not even playing for his country anymore and czech republic doesn't have that great players in their squads.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

DUKE

I reckon this is Halliche's  replacement. He might be leaving us soon ! just a thought. no link.sorry 079.gif

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FFC4Life on August 27, 2011, 09:40:53 PM
At that sort of price, can't really complain. He used to be a fantastic footballer, even if he has gone downhill in recent years. Still, hardly the marquee signing we've all been hoping for.

Why do we need a big tent?

twang

From what I've read the fee of €500k is a severance package agreed between Grygera and Juve, so he'd be joining us on a free transfer.

FFC4Life

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 27, 2011, 10:01:46 PM

For when it rains, obviously :yay:

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FFC4Life on August 27, 2011, 10:06:41 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 27, 2011, 10:01:46 PM

good answer ....... and quick.

For when it rains, obviously :yay:

HatterDon

Is his full name an anagram for Jari Litmanen by any chance?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel