more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham on Fox Soccer Plus...

Started by Jimbobob, August 27, 2011, 06:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

082.gif 098.gif :beer:

Fulham on Fox Soccer Plus Sunday morning for those that have that channel. I do not - only FSC.

8:00AM Eastern
7:00AM Hatter Don time.............
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Porkopolis

And there was much rejoicing! Not only do I have FS+, Time Warner recently added the HD feed. There is no better way to start a weekend morning than watching Fulham.

finnster01

Quote from: Porkopolis on August 27, 2011, 08:02:57 PM
And there was much rejoicing! Not only do I have FS+, Time Warner recently added the HD feed. There is no better way to start a weekend morning than watching Fulham.

Absolutely Mr Porkopolis. The Fulham Channel (at least that is what I call it) is fantastic. On top of that, I have a healthy supply of Fullers ESB in the fridge and I live less than a block away from an IHOP so girlfriend is on breakfast duty to pick up a couple of stacks of freshly made pancakes to go.

Only problem I have right now is that hurricane Irene may mess it all up this Sunday  :035: Right now it is 4:21 pm in NY and it is still early days and nothing happening (other than all trains, incoming planes, and buses etc. is completely shut down until Monday)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fernhurst

Have you not hightailed it out of there to your place in the Hamptons Finny??

Stay safe mate - hunker down and watch AJ nutmeg Steven Taylor and slot home!

3 points, 8th place,panic over.

HatterDon

I'm hoping that Nogood Boyo is reading this -- I was going to post in on the other side [where he actually shows up] but it got moved. So, in hopes that he and other exiles and yanks read this:

NOT ONLY IS FULHAM ON FOX SOCCER PLUS ON SUNDAY, BUT THIS ENTIRE WEEKEND IS A FREE PREVIEW WEEKEND FOR THE CHANNEL. SO, IF YOU DON'T SUBSCRIBE BUT THEY ARE ON YOUR SYSTEM, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH THIS MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimbobob

Finnster:

Stay safe up there. :54: It hammered the outer banks in my state-NC-but it is weakening but still a very large storm with torrents of rain. You seemed to be very well supplied as well.
I hope everyone remains calm!
God Bless  065.gif
jimbobob

I hate all of you that have FS+... I may have to bite the bullet and pay the damn extortion fee......
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

Quote from: HatterDon on August 28, 2011, 12:00:40 AM
I'm hoping that Nogood Boyo is reading this -- I was going to post in on the other side [where he actually shows up] but it got moved. So, in hopes that he and other exiles and yanks read this:

NOT ONLY IS FULHAM ON FOX SOCCER PLUS ON SUNDAY, BUT THIS ENTIRE WEEKEND IS A FREE PREVIEW WEEKEND FOR THE CHANNEL. SO, IF YOU DON'T SUBSCRIBE BUT THEY ARE ON YOUR SYSTEM, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH THIS MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Time Warner and it is not offereing a free preview sorry to say.... fp.gif

timmyg

It's also on FoxSoccer.tv, but that service has yet to work for a live match all season. I'm not joking.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Jimbobob on August 28, 2011, 12:07:56 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 28, 2011, 12:00:40 AM

I have Time Warner and it is not offereing a free preview sorry to say.... fp.gif

@Jimbobob..I think that it is Fox that is having the free preview, not the cable/dish companies.   See if you can't find what channel it's on and then see if it's broadcasting.  I had to look through the whole schedule to find it and it ended up being way up in the 400's.  Give it a try and you might get lucky.

Mr. F

Unfortunately I have Insight and I dont believe the channel is offered even if I want to pay for it

Also, really disappointed in Foxsoccer.tv. I'd be willing to pay if it ever worked  :031:

Jimbobob

@Jimbobob..I think that it is Fox that is having the free preview, not the cable/dish companies.   See if you can't find what channel it's on and then see if it's broadcasting.  I had to look through the whole schedule to find it and it ended up being way up in the 400's.  Give it a try and you might get lucky.
[/quote]

Cincy
Thanks brother! Yes I looked and looked I have Time Warner and they were not doing the free trial this week which sucks. I can get it but it is another $8.00 a month on the already outragous bill.
Well I didnt miss anything as I feared. But it looks like the only optin since it seemd the fox online dosen't work and it would be cheaper. COYW please sometime soon!!!

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Jimbobob on August 28, 2011, 04:20:52 PM

@Jimbobob..I think that it is Fox that is having the free preview, not the cable/dish companies.   See if you can't find what channel it's on and then see if it's broadcasting.  I had to look through the whole schedule to find it and it ended up being way up in the 400's.  Give it a try and you might get lucky.

Cincy
Thanks brother! Yes I looked and looked I have Time Warner and they were not doing the free trial this week which sucks. I can get it but it is another $8.00 a month on the already outragous bill.
Well I didnt miss anything as I feared. But it looks like the only optin since it seemd the fox online dosen't work and it would be cheaper. COYW please sometime soon!!!
[/quote]

I know the feeling Jimbobob.  I had to get a package that included to FSC, but the first level that had it was is a premieum package at $69.00, plus DVR because I can't watch most of the matches live.  That plus addition fees put my dish bill at $110.00 a month.  I don't really watch that much tv, so writting that check each month was driving me mad.  I found out that Dishnetwork(my provider) had a sports package that included FSC and FSC+ plus some other sports channels for $15.00 a month.  I dropped down to the basic level of service and purchased the sports package and now my bill is half of what it was and I still get the few televison programs I actually care to watch.  I figured out that all the money I paid for each year I had the original service I could have bought 1 and 1/2 season tickets at the Cottage every year.

finnster01

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 29, 2011, 05:37:58 AM

I know the feeling Jimbobob.  I had to get a package that included to FSC, but the first level that had it was is a premieum package at $69.00, plus DVR because I can't watch most of the matches live.  That plus addition fees put my dish bill at $110.00 a month.  I don't really watch that much tv, so writting that check each month was driving me mad.  I found out that Dishnetwork(my provider) had a sports package that included FSC and FSC+ plus some other sports channels for $15.00 a month.  I dropped down to the basic level of service and purchased the sports package and now my bill is half of what it was and I still get the few televison programs I actually care to watch.  I figured out that all the money I paid for each year I had the original service I could have bought 1 and 1/2 season tickets at the Cottage every year.

you would have to spend a lot more on flights every other week though  :011:

CincyFulham1

Quote from: finnster01 on August 29, 2011, 05:43:48 AM

I know the feeling Jimbobob.  I had to get a package that included to FSC, but the first level that had it was is a premieum package at $69.00, plus DVR because I can't watch most of the matches live.  That plus addition fees put my dish bill at $110.00 a month.  I don't really watch that much tv, so writting that check each month was driving me mad.  I found out that Dishnetwork(my provider) had a sports package that included FSC and FSC+ plus some other sports channels for $15.00 a month.  I dropped down to the basic level of service and purchased the sports package and now my bill is half of what it was and I still get the few televison programs I actually care to watch.  I figured out that all the money I paid for each year I had the original service I could have bought 1 and 1/2 season tickets at the Cottage every year.

True Finnster and the cost of a flight seems to increase daily.  I am thinking alout delaying my trip until winter (not the best weather, I know) just to see if I could get a better deal.  Thought of becoming a BA member to see if I could get a deal or two.  Your a member aren't you? Is it worth it?  Maybe I should try a Virgin..I mean Virgin Airlines.  In my post above maybe I should have said I could have bought a ST and a 100 packages of sausages for Freddy.   Glad to see your not adrift in the north atlantic.

finnster01

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 29, 2011, 11:00:39 AM

I know the feeling Jimbobob.  I had to get a package that included to FSC, but the first level that had it was is a premieum package at $69.00, plus DVR because I can't watch most of the matches live.  That plus addition fees put my dish bill at $110.00 a month.  I don't really watch that much tv, so writting that check each month was driving me mad.  I found out that Dishnetwork(my provider) had a sports package that included FSC and FSC+ plus some other sports channels for $15.00 a month.  I dropped down to the basic level of service and purchased the sports package and now my bill is half of what it was and I still get the few televison programs I actually care to watch.  I figured out that all the money I paid for each year I had the original service I could have bought 1 and 1/2 season tickets at the Cottage every year.

True Finnster and the cost of a flight seems to increase daily.  I am thinking alout delaying my trip until winter (not the best weather, I know) just to see if I could get a better deal.  Thought of becoming a BA member to see if I could get a deal or two.  Your a member aren't you? Is it worth it?  Maybe I should try a Virgin..I mean Virgin Airlines.  In my post above maybe I should have said I could have bought a ST and a 100 packages of sausages for Freddy.   Glad to see your not adrift in the north atlantic.

For deals I would recommend Virgin Atlantic (if free return tickets using miles on Atlantic crossing is what you are looking for. Takes less miles to get there last time I looked). BA has a thing you can use a mix of miles and cash according to a table though. They are both pretty good, but I prefer the Virgin one. Not much in it.

The Irene thing was not much more than a good old English autumn shower when it hit NY. Even 50 television stations struggled to make more out of it than it was although they tried very hard, I'll give them that. Unless you lived in Jersey or the far Rockaway and Long Island, nothing special. Just a lot of rain here in the city. Transportation beginning to get back, all air ports now open, more trains running and subways and buses will gradually get back to normal.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: finnster01 on August 29, 2011, 11:16:59 AM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 29, 2011, 11:00:39 AM

For deals I would recommend Virgin Atlantic (if free return tickets using miles on Atlantic crossing is what you are looking for. Takes less miles to get there last time I looked). BA has a thing you can use a mix of miles and cash according to a table though. They are both pretty good, but I prefer the Virgin one. Not much in it.

The Irene thing was not much more than a good old English autumn shower when it hit NY. Even 50 television stations struggled to make more out of it than it was although they tried very hard, I'll give them that. Unless you lived in Jersey or the far Rockaway and Long Island, nothing special. Just a lot of rain here in the city. Transportation beginning to get back, all air ports now open, more trains running and subways and buses will gradually get back to normal.

Thanks Finnster, I'll have a look over at Virgin and see what I can find.  I made the last payment to the old man for the ancestral pile last month, but just found out I may need to set up a second household back in Cincinnati so any dosh saved on a flight and hotel is a plus.  I've decided there is no way I'm cancelling my trip back....I've been away too damn long and need some time in that fine old metropolis....Glad most of the storm missed you.