Started by DUKE, August 27, 2011, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUKE

Fulham boss Jol moves for Palace's teenage sensation Zaha

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 11:11 PM on 27th August 2011

Comments (0)
    Add to My Stories

Martin Jol wants Crystal Palace's £2.5million-rated Wilfried Zaha, 18, to freshen the oldest squad in the Premier League.

The Fulham boss made his move after Zaha's match-winning brace against Crawley Town in the Carling Cup last Tuesday night.
Young blood: Fulham target Wilfried Zaha

Young blood: Fulham target Wilfried Zaha

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2030884/Fulham-boss-Jol-moves-Palaces-teenage-sensation-Zaha.html#ixzz1WGpD1tPu

DUKE

I think will be zaha, cisse, chadil, the new polish fella and kakuta on loan!!! 098.gif

malcbridger

A big risk, and a lot of dough for an 18 year old who has scored 3 times in 50 games? Much rather go for Gradel from Leeds, and a striker with a bit of aeriel ability to push Bobby for his place but time is running out and we will probably be left with an ageing, depleted squad, which would be seriously disappointing.

zzamora

Quote from: DUKE on August 27, 2011, 11:23:39 PM
I think will be zaha, cisse, chadil, the new polish fella and kakuta on loan!!! 098.gif

i would love jol FOR EVER if he managed this.  065.gif

If this happened, night after would go something like this:  098.gif  :beer:  :beer:  :beer: :beer:  :clap_hands:  :yay:  :yay:  :beer:  :beer:  :Haynes The Maestro: :beer: 098.gif

Mr_Moon

Quote from: malcbridger on August 27, 2011, 11:26:44 PM
A big risk, and a lot of dough for an 18 year old who has scored 3 times in 50 games? Much rather go for Gradel from Leeds, and a striker with a bit of aeriel ability to push Bobby for his place but time is running out and we will probably be left with an ageing, depleted squad, which would be seriously disappointing.

Gradel is a petulant little so and so, I'd rather not although he is pretty good.

Motspur

Not sure about aerial ability, certainly not at P.L. standard. Looks about as tall as AJ!