News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


A bit of help from either Suffolk White or Vic Haloms Lovechild please.

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 04, 2010, 11:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Sorry i've forgotten which one of you mentioned the Russian film the Tank. I've bought 9th company for £4, then tried to find the Tank, but i'm getting led to buying the Beast With Steven Baldwin in. Was it actually a Russian film, or a yank film about Ruskies in Afgan? I've only seen it once and many years ago so cant remember. I'm going to order it anyhow also £4, but somehow i ordered four of them and couldn't sus out how to cancel it, so will try again tomorrow. ???

VicHalomsLovechild

It would have been Suffolk. He's the deep thinker in this partnership. I do remember seeing a film called " The beast" on late night TV, I thought it was Russian but the only link I can find to it suggests it was a Yank flick called "The Beast" ( Columbia 1988).

SuffolkWhite

Hello Fred,

Sorry been day dreaming about Wembley and things, I think the Tank was a Russian movie. I will find out for you, I will PM you as my Oldman does have it still.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"