News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Guess The Gate: The Fulham Football Club Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC

Started by LBNo11, March 05, 2010, 10:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...seconds out, round 6, of the FA Cup that is, and the LillieWhites take on the lillywhites but I doubt it will be a lilly-livered affair!

At least we will see one master tactician, a decent man of morals and education who has proven his worth on the international stage - as well as the spurs manager.

Spurs will have to worry about the X-Men leaving their mark, that is Murphy, Davies and Zamora, and 'The Thames Barrier' (just for you HD) no matter how high the tide gets.  We will have to worry about, well the spurs team, especially Pavlyuchenko (what did the Roman ever do for us?) who seems to be on fire at the moment!

A chilly but bright day beside the flowing lifeblood of London beckons, and despite the club offering up to 8 extra tickets to ST holders I suspect it will be a near full house, the fans stretching their earnings to the limit of their financial endurance to bask in the glory.

Those delightfully cheerful, modest and endearing spurs fans will have the whole of the Putney End, (shame, it gives them an advantage) as well as a fair few new 'members' scattered around the rest of the stadium, thus neutralising and breaking down our pockets of vocal support.


My Guess: 25,479 (+VAT)


The Prize: The contract to supply brown envelopes to Mr H. Redkrapp, Sandbanks, Dorset for a whole year - that should make a millionaire of someone..!

@lbno11ffc.bsky.social
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332326351408249 Fulham Archives
Fan since 1965, first live game Easter 1967

The Equalizer

Here goes fella: 24,743

I'm now setting my sights on a nice new Sunseeker to cruise to the Cottage in.. from the other side of the river. I may be better off getting a dinghy!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC



FC Silver Fox

ahm goin' fa the big one, Hughie... 25214

Now all I have to do is find a English bar up in the Alps (Flaine) where I'm spending the weekend (eat ya heart out, Eq).
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Jimpav

25,502

dropping to 21,312 by half time after BZ gets a hat trick in the first 20 minutes and the result us put within doubt.







HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel


The Swan

The Swan


White Noise


gu15whites

24,899 - 10 because some are bound to get thrown out of our end

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.


SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

clintclintdeuce

Can I go with full capicty for the match, whatever it is?!?
The Dude abides.

GoldCoastWhite

25, 422. And I've still got to get my housemate to add Setanta to our satellite TV package so I can get up at 3am for the match. Can't see myself dragging myself out of bed for Gentleman Jim's always entertaining commentary but never say never...


epsomraver

24878 still a lot of S/T holders who won't pay the extra, so I expect a few gaps

HatterDon

if the prize committee have sobered up enough to find their shoes, could one of them declare a winner?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel