watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bobby-Z, Deuce The Texan, Bairdinho

Started by Mr Fulham, August 31, 2011, 01:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Fingers crossed that they are still Fulham players this time tomorrow...I fear the worst.  089.gif :dft005: :dft004:

Get Coat gif

beijing ben

cebu

I agree with you Mr Fulham, we can but hope that we don't lose any of them.

AmericanJames

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 31, 2011, 01:38:05 AM
Fingers crossed that they are still Fulham players this time tomorrow...I fear the worst.  089.gif :dft005: :dft004:

Get Coat gif

What's the rumor on Bobby? I haven't heard a reason to be worried (other than 'Arry lining up a bid early in the window) now you you have me concerned.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Mr Fulham

Quote from: AmericanJames on August 31, 2011, 02:29:03 AM

Get Coat gif

What's the rumor on Bobby? I haven't heard a reason to be worried (other than 'Arry lining up a bid early in the window) now you you have me concerned.

There was talk about him having a bust-up with Jol and talk about his injury not being an injury any.....I don't know, just wanted to include him there, just to make sure everything's ok. fp.gif :026:

AmericanJames

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 31, 2011, 03:10:02 AM
Quote from: AmericanJames on August 31, 2011, 02:29:03 AM

Get Coat gif

There was talk about him having a bust-up with Jol and talk about his injury not being an injury any.....I don't know, just wanted to include him there, just to make sure everything's ok. fp.gif :026:

Well here to pulling a Rev. Tom and praying that its nothing
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

HatterDon

Of that group, the only one that Fulham would get a benefit of getting rid of would be Dempsey. He's got a better market value than most on this site would believe, and his sale would help soften the blow of the splash out for Ruiz. Bobby might as well, but Jol has been advertising that he's not fit, so that would knock his price down by at least a third.

It's going to be interesting when it's all over at 1700 tomorrow [2100 'harry the Thug time], that's for sure
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on August 31, 2011, 03:46:22 AM
Of that group, the only one that Fulham would get a benefit of getting rid of would be Dempsey. He's got a better market value than most on this site would believe, and his sale would help soften the blow of the splash out for Ruiz. Bobby might as well, but Jol has been advertising that he's not fit, so that would knock his price down by at least a third.

It's going to be interesting when it's all over at 1700 tomorrow [2100 'harry the Thug time], that's for sure

But I think Dempsey's value to Fulham is even higher than his market value. Keep him I say.

Burt

Agree, would be great to hang on to this lot.

Hopefully none of them will get a rush of "I could do a lot better at a so called bigger club" to their head.

BestOfBrede

The window closes at 23.00hrs

Rupert

I remember that the world came to an end when we sold Jimmy Conway to Manchester City, however, the next morning the sun rose as usual and I got up and carried on with supporting Fulham. Not that I ever liked Ernie Clay (chairman and asset-stripper) from that moment on, as his rise to the top caused our manager, Alec Stock, to leave (Stock disliked him and said he could not work with the man, which shows what a superb judge of character he was),this in its turn caused our physio (who was also England's physio) to decamp to Man City, and Conway swiftly followed.

The point of this rambling monologue? Should all three of the players mentioned in the title of the thread still be Fulham men come tomorrow, I will be delighted. If any leave, they will be missed but we will still be here. In time we will discover new favourites, and be utterly crushed when they, too, move on. Johnny Marshall was the last man to be a Fulham player for his whole career and I don't expect that to change any time in the near future. Onwards and upwards.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

White Noise

Is this the end of the FoF love-in with AJ, Halliche, Stephen Kelly and Bjorn Helge Riise?

FulhamMic

Deuce MUST stay!

Just because we may be signing Ruiz, there's absolutely no guarantee he'll be a success. I sure hope he is, but he's unproven in the Premier League where as Dempsey continues to shine.

Many will see the signing of Ruiz as the club making a statement about its ambitions. However, should they let Dempsey go then we'll be nothing more, once again, than a selling club.

We fought to keep Hangeland; we fought to keep Schwarzer; if we are to continue are recent successes we MUST fight to keep Dempsey!

mangoputney

Want all three to stay... fingers crossed till 2300
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

HatterDon

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 31, 2011, 08:04:59 AM

The window closes at 23.00hrs

Not where I live!  :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel