News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, what are our expectations today ????

Started by NorthernWhite, August 31, 2011, 06:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

How many ins and outs ladies and gentleman?

For me, obviously hoping Ruiz can be done and then as I'm feeling optimistic, 3-4 more to include another striker, at least 1 defender and a midfielder or 2.

Probably 2 outs.

nevzter

Ruiz in and Dempsey to stay.  The rest is ...
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

ElissonSnygg

Ruiz, Grygera in and Gignac on loan and Dempsey stays in.  That would be great
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

MJG

"So, what are our expectations today????"

Lets see, I'm a Fulham fan for 35+ years.........one big let down and a broken F5 button on the not only my work PC but my home one later tonight. fp.gif

sunburywhite

Sadly I half expect Dempsey to go to Arsenal as they need a player like him. It would also help balance our books
From Dempseys point of view he has earned the chance to play Champions League as he has never let us down when we have asked him to step up to the mark
I hope I am wrong but this is Fulham
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

White Noise

If this lot aren't all holding up an oversized Fulham shirt by the Motspur Park bushes by 11pm today then Jol can do one as far as I'm concerned -

Ruiz, Gignac, Grygera, Maynard, Boateng, El Hamdaoui, Jenas, Bentley, Elia, Cisse, Jerome, Thomas, Zaha, Taylor, Mellor

Is 15 players too much to ask for when we have shipped out 12 or 15 including loans? 086.gif

White Noise

Camerone Jerome just signed for Stoke. Thats one off the list.

I wonder if Stoke will be bigger buyers than Fulham today. They are certainly not shy of spending.

White Noise

Fulham players linked with the exit - AJ, Dempsey, Baird, Halliche - surely Bjorn Helge Riise must have a suitcase packed??

Oakeshott

Very low. Halliche and Kelly go out on loan, and we end up with the guy from Italy with the unpronounceable name and maybe a Spurs misfit on loan.

MJG

Quote from: White Noise on August 31, 2011, 07:55:54 AM
Fulham players linked with the exit - AJ, Dempsey, Baird, Halliche - surely Bjorn Helge Riise must have a suitcase packed??

After watching BHR (ok first game back after injury) last night i'm sorry to say he should move on.
I had high hopes when he signed and in Europe did ok, but he just does not have the pace to get past even the young LB last night, he tends to cut back inside and play square. Much more impressed by the youth and pace I saw from from a couple of the players last night and ok they dont have experence but if you dont play them, they dont get it.

Buc

My expectations about signing are Ruiz plus striker and defender. Halliche and B.J. Riise will leave the club.

FC Silver Fox

We've paid 10.5m quid for Ruiz so either MAF has coughed up the dosh or someone is on their way out of the door for at least a similar amount. I'm hoping the former is true.

Nobody is worrying about Hangerland leaving so I'll claim the Fulhamish worry there. We've got Senderos and Hughes with Bairdhinho as backup. Arsenal need to shore up their back 4.

I sincerely hope Demps will stay. There is a place for him behind the front 2 strikers. I don't think BZ will be lured away.

We'll get another loan in before the end of the day.

Why do all these clubs go for brinkmanship at each transfer window? It makes far more sense to get the deals done early.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

SG

Quote from: Oakeshott on August 31, 2011, 08:02:41 AM
Very low. Halliche and Kelly go out on loan, and we end up with the guy from Italy with the unpronounceable name and maybe a Spurs misfit on loan.

I wouldn't even go that high. Some dozen players out, more if u include the loans and only a couple in, with just 14 hours to go. Seems to me that there has been a complete change of mindset at the club which we had better accept quickly

finnster01

I would like Jol to be useful and use his large behind to squash the fax machine first thing.

I am not worried about who we are getting in anymore. It is who is leaving that has me eating my finger nails
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mangoputney

Finnster + 1

He could just sit on Dempsey and flush his phone down the bog
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

TheDaddy

My expections today are simple Dempsey stays , two brought in one being a striker.

please keep me updated guys !!!!

Baby Grace is in charge of the TV at the mo Jungle Junction and Mickey mouse club house no chance of sky sports well not if i wont to keep a certain little lady happy  :57:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

AlFayedsChequebook

Get in Ruiz, Gignac and Grygera

Keep hold of Bobby and Clint

Sell AJ to QPR for £4m

Sector9

Lets get Pav!! Gutted when we didn't sign him last time. Loan deal would be perfect. Look's like he is trying to dig up interest, and if he'd go to Sunderland, surely he would come to us..

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7139832,00.html

HatterDon

Quote from: mangoputney on August 31, 2011, 09:47:11 AM
Finnster + 1

He could just sit on Dempsey and flush his phone down the bog

you and finney could write for Californication!  :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel