more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz update

Started by Admin, August 31, 2011, 12:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: Burt on August 31, 2011, 03:51:51 PM
It ain't done until the club announces it...
I was done over by that one....and I'll announce it D'oh :007:
@hincharoo

zzamora

Bloody hell, rumours of newcastle trying to hijack deal..

COME ON FULHAM!

Burt

FulhamMic

When it was made public that an amount had been agreed, and that he was on his way to England there was always a chance other clubs monitoring the situation would make a move.

It's up to Mac and the board to get the deal closed now.

ElissonSnygg

Nooo, Newcastle has appearently made an approach to snatch Ruiz infront of Fulham!   Lets hope Fulham is more interesting
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Luke

6:45
Update: Reports in Holland suggest Bryan Ruiz is closing on a move to Fulham. TC Tubantia claim FC Twente chairman Joop Munsterman has told them that the striker has agreed a switch to the Cottagers
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

Luke

Sky Sports sources understand that Newcastle have matched Fulham's offer for Bryan Ruiz. The FC Twente forward must now decide what his next move will be.
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

FFCcravencottage

F*** Newcastle have offered him more wages than we are offering.

ElissonSnygg

Why isnt Newcastle extinct or something, so pissed off right now.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

barnes201272

Maybe I was wrong making a joke about the Wikipedia page , opps
For the love of Football , Beer , and Gretsch

MJG

If we don't get him its going to be a long four months before we can buy another striker.

Willard

Do FFC put in an improved bid or is it a done deal that he joins Newcastle?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

SSN transfer update on the website still have us as favourites to sign Bryan Ruiz for what it's worth fp.gif

chiefo

Be absolutely sick if we get turned over yet again with this one, how many times now? They match the purchase offer, have offered better terms and have the bloody chopper on standby, COME ON FULHAM we cant lose this one please.

Senior Supporter

I think if I were the club I would offer him slightly improved personal terms, and give him until 8.30 to give an answer, making it clear that our interest will then end if we have not had acceptance.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

The minute it was in the public domain it was going to be difficult
I much prefer how the club normally go about their business, release when the deal is done

Bracken White

If this guy is undecided we simply must look at alternative targets. Targets plural.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

hesedmedia

Guy on 5 live seems convinced Ruiz is coming here.

sipwell

Dutch National Broadcasting Company just announced that Ruiz signed for Fulham. The chairman has confirmed the news about the transfer fee... not sure whether that means Ruiz agreed too though
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

luckykat

BBC radio 5 live senior football reporter Ian Dennis on Twitter: "I'm expecting Bryan Ruiz to reject Newcastle offer and sign for Fulham."

PLEASE GOD