News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Get your BLINGO hats on

Started by blingo, March 05, 2010, 01:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

We are one of the top 7 teams in the best league in the world. We have just put the reigning European cup holders out to reach the last 16 of the Europa League Cup. Our confidence must be SKY HIGH right now, with every player in our team chomping at the bit to play against the front wheelers. Can we win it?? More to the point is can THEY beat us, and I honestly believe that they will be thinking very hard about coming to a ground that has become an absolute fortress for us. Roy will have us more than fired up on Saturday, and BLINGO BELIEVES WHOLE HEARTEDLY THAT THIS IS OUR YEAR.

COME ON YOU FULHAM

The Equalizer

 :D

Once again Blingo proves his worth with the most uplifting post of the year!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

bobby01

#2
I'm with you Blingo. Surely Gomez cannot play that well again. The key is how we handle Bale i think.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.


FFCOutpostCommander

Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

OtterFFC

I too believe - defensively we are incredibly hard to break down and I think Bobby will be wanting to put one over on his old club.

COYWs!

HatterDon

it's not about faith; it's about fact.

In our park on a Saturday afternoon we're a better side than Tottenham. We will win. On to Wembley!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel


Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: blingo on March 05, 2010, 01:40:22 PM
We are one of the top 7 teams in the best league in the world. We have just put the reigning European cup holders out to reach the last 16 of the Europa League Cup. Our confidence must be SKY HIGH right now, with every player in our team chomping at the bit to play against the front wheelers. Can we win it?? More to the point is can THEY beat us, and I honestly believe that they will be thinking very hard about coming to a ground that has become an absolute fortress for us. Roy will have us more than fired up on Saturday, and BLINGO BELIEVES WHOLE HEARTEDLY THAT THIS IS OUR YEAR.

COME ON YOU FULHAM

Blingo you little cracker,good on you my son! this is what I'm talking about,lets have the Cottage boucing  tomorrow-COME ON YOU WHITES! :D :D :D ;D

blingo

Our team will be believing that they cannot be beaten tomorrow, and you know the old saying: Its not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog that counts, and every one of you on here are supporters of the GREATEST TEAM ON THIS EARTH.

COME ON YOU LILLIES

blingo

only two or three of you wearing your Blingo hat???? thats disgusting. S´pose you will all be sitting in the Riverside 2moro.  >:(


Fernhurst

I'll be in the cauldren of The Riverside, fully BLINGO'D out I promise........


BTW Blingo - cracking to hear :P our correct nickname


COME ON YOU LILLIES

TheDaddy

I will be at peace , blissfully unaware of our victory.IM working nights Blingo.However don't worry the Price family will be fully represented by my three sons .SHOUTING THERE HEADS OF IN THE HAMMERSMITH END 2v0
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

blingo

Top Banana as always Daddy.  ;)


GoldCoastWhite

I believe - YES WE CAN !!!

epsomraver

The Lucky boxers and me will be in the JH today so Wembley he we come, the boxers remain undefeated but washed often!

White Noise

I am with you Blingo.

Fully believing in Roy and the boys.




GoldCoastWhite

Still gives me goosbumps every time WN - Fulham, the team that would not die !

NogoodBoyo

It's amazing to be reminded of that death-defying run.  Kamara, McBride, Murphy, even Nevland.  Legends for the improbably goals they scored.
But, who remembers the dark board menace of the brooding "Bulbless" Blingo in the Sanchez era?  What a turnaround from the great Blinger - a man reborn.  Like an old Kodachrome jump from the negative to the positive.
Nogood "go go Blin-go" Boyo


SHADY1

as said .... goosebumps, a tear, a lump in the throat it's got it all...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Jimpav

Still can't believe Jimmy left us for Hull. He really was a class act.

I don't begrudge him for leaving for more money but if I had to choose between looming relegation or a midweek jolly to Juventus then I would have to go with the latter.