News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FCUK NEWCASTLE HAVE BID ACCEPTED FOR RUIZ!!!!!!

Started by Admin, August 31, 2011, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Bollocks!! 12 million with better financial offers. Helicopter on stand by SSN  fp.gif

supersimmo123

yeh just saw, we could be in serious trouble ffs i hate the fat geordie bastards

Fletchino

dtowndough

Admin

Player now said to be in a dillema, would like the idea of playing in front of 55,000 fans. Newcastle have a chopper on stand by.

dtowndough

supersimmo123

lol yeh 55000 fat geordies who he couldnt understand anyway! then again I dont want him at the cottage if his heart isnt 100% in it!

Fulham_Adam

Why would anyone want to play for Pardew. Worst manager in the Premierleague.
The past is told by those who win.

barnes201272

Well like I said Clint's page say's he is still at Fulham so let all hope . Who knew my joke would come true  fp.gif
For the love of Football , Beer , and Gretsch

horse1031

knew it!  have hope though, London is way better than wherever the heck newcastle is.

Mr Fulham

I always didn't really believe that Ruiz wanted to join Fulham. Munsterman said "Ruiz doesn't even want to join them". I thought he used us as a short-term stepping stone. Now Newcastle come up with a typical 'Arry wheeler and dealer move. And they don't even need another wide player. Fcuk em, I say.

mrska

zzamora

barnes201272

For the love of Football , Beer , and Gretsch

Admin

Quote from: mr_ska on August 31, 2011, 07:55:35 PM
BIT late for a Plan b now...

The thing is, we don't have a plan 'B'. We never do.

Berserker

well I'm going to have my dinner now so I hope this has all been sorted out for the better by the time I look at my PC again!!!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: zzamora on August 31, 2011, 07:57:19 PM
BBC HAVENT REPORTED IT.

LAST HOPE.

1957: You want rumours? I've got rumours. I've even got a deadline day helicopter! How about Newcastle trying to hijack Fulham's £10m deal for Brian Ruiz. Sky Sports News claim the Magpies have got a chopper on standby to whisk the FC Twente striker up to the north east. If you spot the Costa Rican international flying over your house en-route to St James' Park then please let me know.

And that's soooooo typically fulham....remember that Crouch saga. And it's obviously too late for a decent plan b now.

zzamora

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 31, 2011, 08:00:26 PM
Quote from: zzamora on August 31, 2011, 07:57:19 PM
BBC HAVENT REPORTED IT.

LAST HOPE.

ok so they have...
1957: You want rumours? I've got rumours. I've even got a deadline day helicopter! How about Newcastle trying to hijack Fulham's £10m deal for Brian Ruiz. Sky Sports News claim the Magpies have got a chopper on standby to whisk the FC Twente striker up to the north east. If you spot the Costa Rican international flying over your house en-route to St James' Park then please let me know.