Ruiz has been texting mates whilst in England saying Fulham isn't the one

Started by Admin, August 31, 2011, 08:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

SSN just said it is still expected for Ruiz to sign for Fulham

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 31, 2011, 08:29:14 PM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 31, 2011, 08:26:18 PM
BBC saying that they are conident that Fulham will sign Ruiz and there might be more signings for Fulham :clap_hands:

I'd prefer that they were confident, but I'll accept anything close at this point.  :59: Hope they're correct on both counts.
064.gif 063.gif Get Coat gif Get Coat gif     :doh: 064.gif

Jimbobob

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 31, 2011, 08:34:14 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 31, 2011, 08:29:14 PM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 31, 2011, 08:26:18 PM
BBC saying that they are conident that Fulham will sign Ruiz and there might be more signings for Fulham :clap_hands:

I'd prefer that they were confident, but I'll accept anything close at this point.  :59: Hope they're correct on both counts.
064.gif 063.gif Get Coat gif Get Coat gif     :doh: 064.gif

Sky reporter just said same as well though the threat of a "helicopter" does still exist to fly him north.
I will wait for the fat lady to sing only 2 and a half hours left...........
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

TWFL

Problem is Europe doesn't matter unless we were to progress because Ruiz wouldn't be able to play in group stages because of cup tie. I hope I'm happily surprised..

bmasar

Quote from: TWFL on August 31, 2011, 08:39:53 PM
Problem is Europe doesn't matter unless we were to progress because Ruiz wouldn't be able to play in group stages because of cup tie. I hope I'm happily surprised..

Yeah but taking Ruiz from Twente would surely help our efforts to advance through