News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pheww well thats O.K then, the stand by chopper has been removed..

Started by Admin, August 31, 2011, 09:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

From Battersea helipad and moved to another close by because you can't fly out of Battersea gone 8 o'clock  fp.gif

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Admin on August 31, 2011, 09:25:45 PM
From Battersea helipad and moved to another close by because you can't fly out of Battersea gone 8 o'clock  fp.gif
No - as i said in another post - Mo's Chopper has been fitted with machine guns - perhaps it's moved into to airspace?

FatFreddysCat

ow long does a helicopter take to get to toon town? surely it's to late for the Geordies to do a deal unless he's had a medical down here. This is doing my head in  :035:

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 31, 2011, 09:30:11 PM
ow long does a helicopter take to get to toon town? surely it's to late for the Geordies to do a deal unless he's had a medical down here. This is doing my head in  :035:
Silly Harry Bassett has done my head in saying if things get really tight they can do a loan deal now and then finalize in January (he wasn't talking about the Ruiz deal, just saying how you can sign someone close to the end of the window)

BestOfBrede

Ages - when dodging enemy fire!

Laughing Spam Fritter

I can't believe that any business  (and that includes Ashley) would consider rushing through the process of a multimillion pound deal without due diligence - ie medical

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Laughing Spam Fritter on August 31, 2011, 09:35:00 PM
I can't believe that any business  (and that includes Ashley) would consider rushing through the process of a multimillion pound deal without due diligence - ie medical

like Hull you mean??? 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

cebu

Choppers are MUCH slower than jet planes - the whole thing sounds like journos-at-play to me.   S001.gif

BestOfBrede

Quote from: cebu on August 31, 2011, 09:41:26 PM

Choppers are MUCH slower than jet planes - the whole thing sounds like journos-at-play to me.   S001.gif
My Choppers extremely quick - unfortunately fp.gif

Mike

Signatures can be faxed and a deal done subject to a medical. Anything could happen; but I think he will come to us. We are in London, European football and a better manager. He would be mad to go to Newcastle.
1879 a good year for football

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mike on August 31, 2011, 09:50:24 PM
Signatures can be faxed and a deal done subject to a medical. Anything could happen; but I think he will come to us. We are in London, European football and a better manager. He would be mad to go to Newcastle.
Deals can no longer be done subject to medical .

os5889

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 31, 2011, 09:51:38 PM
Quote from: Mike on August 31, 2011, 09:50:24 PM
Deals can no longer be done subject to medical .

However you can forego a medical if you have gained assurances from the club you are buying from regarding a players fitness.

Harry Redknapp confirmed QPR were poised to sign Bassong if Spurs got Cahill.

Bassong is currently in Cameroon.

os5889

More and more tweets saying Ruiz is in Newcastle, I hope these are all horse poop!

Basil

http://twitter.com/#!/Iandennisbbc

Ian Dennis on twitter seems to think Newcastle have missed out on Ruiz. Think more likely he will stay with Twente and hang out for a Jan move myself.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: os5889 on August 31, 2011, 09:59:03 PM
More and more tweets saying Ruiz is in Newcastle, I hope these are all horse poop!
Means nowt Guv - I'm in Peterborough but they won't sign me!

Admin

Quote from: Basil on August 31, 2011, 10:01:24 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/Iandennisbbc

Ian Dennis on twitter seems to think Newcastle have missed out on Ruiz. Think more likely he will stay with Twente and hang out for a Jan move myself.

I can see this happening..

horse1031

why not go to fulham, get acclimated to the premier league and then move on in a couple years.  Better to have him for 2 than 0.