watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I can see Ruiz turning down both Fulham and both Newcastle tonight

Started by Admin, August 31, 2011, 10:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Staying at FC Twente and possibly opting for a move to the Premiership in January. If you want my honest opinion, I think he has used both clubs as a stepping stone hoping that a top 4 club will come in for him. He's been in England for 2 days now and if he was convinced by Jol and Fulham, he would have put pen to paper by now. It's far to late and nothing should be holding this up.

All has gone quiet now and I feel so sick watching Stoke, QPR and other teams add quality to their sides whilst we settle for a 31 year old has been defender and another usless loving youth player from Liverpool. I'm so, so pissed off right now and with less than an hour to go I'm turning off SSN and shutting this poxy laptop.

Another dissapointed waste yet again Fulham and no plan B as usual.  :014:

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Admin on August 31, 2011, 10:12:17 PM
Staying at Ajax and possibly opting for a move to the Premiership in January. If you want my honest opinion, I think he has used both clubs as a stepping stone hoping that a top 4 club will come in for him. He's been in England for 2 days now and if he was convinced by Jol and Fulham, he would have put pen to paper by now. It's far to late and nothing should be holding this up.

All has gone quiet now and I feel so sick watching Stoke, QPR and other teams add quality to their sides whilst we settle for a 31 year old has been defender and another usless loving youth player from Liverpool. I'm so, so pissed off right now and with less than an hour to go I'm turning off SSN and shutting this poxy laptop.

Another dissapointed waste yet again Fulham and no plan B as usual.  :014:

He plays for Tewnte, not Ajax.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Admin on August 31, 2011, 10:12:17 PM
Staying at Ajax and possibly opting for a move to the Premiership in January. If you want my honest opinion, I think he has used both clubs as a stepping stone hoping that a top 4 club will come in for him. He's been in England for 2 days now and if he was convinced by Jol and Fulham, he would have put pen to paper by now. It's far to late and nothing should be holding this up.

Another dissapointed waste yet again Fulham and no plan B as usual.  :014:

he would have to move to Ajax first

I like the post I read in the other thread I am holding out for the work permit as the delay!

mrska

* FC TWENTE..  but i agree..  i cant see anything happening now..

FulhamMic

He also only flew in last night so he's only been in England one day and we all know how tough and lengthy our medical is.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

now hang on 063.gif
no news good or bad yet,don't go burying the body till it's dead  fp.gif
can we not throw our toys out of the pram till we have some FACTS please?

horse1031

Jol and Fulham love sitting back knowing Ruiz is in the bag watching us act rediculous.

FFCcravencottage

fulhamguy

How dramatic.... just wait and see! You can't pre-empt anything in these windows.
COYW!

Quills

Agree it's taking too long... meh, am off to bed - work tomorrow and FFC will still be there in the morning, Ruiz or not.

mccscratch

I think we are just waiting to announce in case someone comes in for a silly bid for AJ... We play like he is too important to us because of a think strike force and when someone offers 5 million for him we go sure, here you go...

I am 97% sure that we have Ruiz in our pockets already.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

BestOfBrede

Quote from: mccscratch on August 31, 2011, 10:28:16 PM
I think we are just waiting to announce in case someone comes in for a silly bid for AJ... We play like he is too important to us because of a think strike force and when someone offers 5 million for him we go sure, here you go...

I am 97% sure that we have Ruiz in our pockets already.
Blimey, didn't realise he was that small!