more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham have signed Portugal striker Orlando Sa from Porto

Started by White Noise, August 31, 2011, 10:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 31, 2011, 11:37:17 PM
he has played for Portugal under 21 and the 1st team so he is an International so he's not a donkey

Mr Rambler,
Not saying he is a  :dead horse: at all but his international resume/CV (according to Wiki) consists of a single friendly against Finland where he came on as a late sub and all of this happened early 2009.

So as usual, until proving me wrong, he is in my useless bucket which is rather large at the moment.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mike

1879 a good year for football

TWFL

FFC Sign Orlando Sa
Wednesday 31st August 2011
Join us

Fulham Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Orlando Sa on a three year deal which will see the player at the Club until the summer of 2014.

Sa joins on a free transfer after a spell at Portuguese side Porto. Sa spent last season on loan at Nacional. He has played for both Portugal U21s and the senior international side.

The 23-year-old striker made his senior top-flight debut for Braga in January 2009 on his return from Maria Fonte where he had spent the 2007-08 campaign on loan.

He joined Braga in 2004 aged fifteen and finally made the step up from the youth team to the senior squad in 2007 before making the move to the Portuguese champions Porto in 2009.

Orlando Sa said today:

"I am happy to have completed my transfer to Fulham and the Premier League today.

"This is an enormous opportunity for me and I'm looking forward to joining the team and entering the next phase of my development.

"It's a wonderful challenge for me and I am keen to bring my qualities to Fulham and the Premier League."

finnster01

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: finnster01 on August 31, 2011, 11:49:46 PM
he has played for Portugal under 21 and the 1st team so he is an International so he's not a donkey

Mr Rambler,
Not saying he is a  :dead horse: at all but his international resume/CV (according to Wiki) consists of a single friendly against Finland where he came on as a late sub and all of this happened early 2009.

So as usual, until proving me wrong, he is in my useless bucket which is rather large at the moment.

good point well made,and you are right,I'm just happy we have signed a couple of strikers :clap_hands:

finnster01

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 31, 2011, 11:53:23 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on August 31, 2011, 11:49:46 PM

Mr Rambler,

good point well made,and you are right,I'm just happy we have signed a couple of strikers :clap_hands:

Fair point and I absolutely agree with you. Now lets see what the lad really can do at Prem level

Banjax