watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham have signed Portugal striker Orlando Sa from Porto

Started by White Noise, August 31, 2011, 10:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Am told that Fulham have signed Portugal striker Orlando Sa from Porto on a 3-year-deal. Not confirmed. #ffc

CravenCottager

"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

CravenCottager

"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

Burt

ImperialWhite

A 20 year old striker and a 23 year old striker - blimey. The average age of our forwards is becoming too young for my liking!  :011:

DevonFFC

cebu

White Noise

FatFreddysCat

Jesus WN, now i'm going to have to stay up even longer . Never heard of him, but hope it's true.

DevonFFC

firstly, there isnt any trace of Orlando Sa and fulham anywhere?? so unless you are a Orlando Sa or his agent then how the hell did you hear about this

ron

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ollienixs on August 31, 2011, 11:03:46 PM
firstly, there isnt any trace of Orlando Sa and fulham anywhere?? so unless you are a Orlando Sa or his agent then how the hell did you hear about this
If anyone is going to find stuf it's going to be WN.

TWFL

Quote from: ollienixs on August 31, 2011, 11:03:46 PM
Fulham like to keep things under covers so I am glad we managed that as that meant no-one attempted to outbid us.

DevonFFC

I do bloody hope so, any bolstering to our team is good in my eyes, but all this excitement has worn me out GOODNIGHT

Mr Fulham

hardly anyone to get overly excited about. No profilic goalscorer.

White Noise

The 23 year old player left FC Porto and signed for Fulham this wednesday, in a three-year contract deal.
The Portuguese International traveled to London in the closing day of the tranfer-market, underwent the medical exams and signed for the English Club. The �flirt� between both player and the club wasn�t new, and the negotiations went on for the past few weeks, but only today they reached a deal.
�I am very happy with this new phase in my career. To play in the Premier League is a unique oportunity, and a dream come true. I will do my very best to adapt to my new Club as swiftly as possible in order to help him achieve its goals for this season.�, concluded the Striker, former FC-Porto player.

finnster01

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 31, 2011, 11:07:01 PM
hardly anyone to get overly excited about. No profilic goalscorer.

Exactly my thoughts as well Mr Fulham. The two things I like is his height and age.
However I have never seen him play (as far as I know), he's only played two matches for Porto and been on loan to that Nacional outfit that Brum manhandled in the Euro.

He may be a hidden gem or another Collins John. Who knows.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

he has played for Portugal under 21 and the 1st team so he is an International so he's not a donkey