watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is Orlando Sa our new striker?

Started by Lighthouse, September 01, 2011, 12:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

showed promise, didnt deliver at porto, lets hope he can do it here. strong good touch.

Burt

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 01, 2011, 09:43:44 AM
Can I add (for no reason at all) Nellie the Elephant

Don't tell me we managed to sign Nellie before the transfer window closed?

sunburywhite

Re Nellie the Elephant

The club decided not to sign her they were not sure if she was Indian or African. They didn't mind losing her for the IPL if she was Indian but didn't want to lose her for the African Cup in January
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Re Nellie -

Nellie The Elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the circus. Off she went with a trumpety trump. Trump trump trump.

Google translation - Make of that what you will.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Hazey

Peppa Pig is coming in as the new RB also.

Anyone else find it a little strange that a kids cartoon where all the pigs have cartoon penises is allowed on TV?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

FulhamMic

Looks strong and great in the air.

Was always going to struggle at Porto given their front line.

And he was free, so he'll provide cover and if he's talentless we've wasted nothing but wages.

To be fair, he's got to be better than Eddie Johnson!

Andy_M

Got to say that he doens't look to bad, but for a free transfer I don't really think we can complain! He's got to be better than EJ or Elm and we paid for them two!

Someone who has played for Portugal at international and U21 level can't be complete pony ....... at this point I ignore the fact that Bebe even exists (but he cost £7 million)!
@got_maile

NorthernWhite

Have a look at the comments at the bottom of this article, this could be a hidden gem for us. Another Fulhamish player? Showed promise,, lost his way to be resurrected at Fulham? Seems to have good technique, strong and good aerial ability:-

http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-portuguese-abroad-news/26991-orlando-sa-signs-fulham-deal

epsomraver

Quote from: Hazey on September 01, 2011, 10:50:06 AM
Peppa Pig is coming in as the new RB also.

Anyone else find it a little strange that a kids cartoon where all the pigs have cartoon penises is allowed on TV?

I find it stranger that you watch it! :005:

epsomraver

Who had heard of Brede or Dempsey before we signed them, give the bloke a chance!