watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stoke and Peter Crouch...

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, September 01, 2011, 01:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

Stoke City have confirmed they have broken their transfer record to sign Tottenham striker Peter Crouch for £10m.

Absolute rip off, and couldn't have happened to a nicer club...

:005:

finnster01

They need someone to head in those Delap throw-ins though
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: finnster01 on September 01, 2011, 01:04:44 AM
They need someone to head in those Delap throw-ins though

Big old Kenwyne already does that, and he's far better in the air than the freak. I'd be far more confident Brede facing Crouch than Jones any day.

mangoputney

Hoof ball set to remain at Stoke

Shocking

Cant stand that effing Tony Pubic

Jol, if your reading this, would love it, love it to take six points off those hoofing twunts
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

AlFayedsChequebook

They spent £10m on a 30 yr old player. They already have other players that are very similar in Kenywe Jones and Cameron Jerome, never mind Ricardo Fuller. They also have Jonathan Walters. Lots of strikers but not enough playing time.

£8m for Palacios is also steep.

I wonder what wages Palacios and Crouch demanded?

Jimbobob

Quote from: mangoputney on September 01, 2011, 01:13:12 AM

Shocking

Jol, if your reading this, would love it, love it to take six points off those hoofing twunts

So agree. I was shocked at how SSN gave them so much play and they seemed to speak of Pubic as if he was a Sir Alex. What???  080.gif 080.gif
Well if Crouch tries to break ankles he will most likely break his first. Have you seen those legs!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

clintclintdeuce

Have to say the did get better on PAPER.
The Dude abides.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Jimbobob on September 01, 2011, 01:19:59 AM
Quote from: mangoputney on September 01, 2011, 01:13:12 AM

Shocking

So agree. I was shocked at how SSN gave them so much play and they seemed to speak of Pubic as if he was a Sir Alex. What???  080.gif 080.gif
Well if Crouch tries to break ankles he will most likely break his first. Have you seen those legs!

He won't play more than 6 matches this season, because he'll probably get scythed down by one of his own players in training and be out for the rest of the year.  

Burt

Wow...I know I have been an advocoate of Crouch in the past but £10m is a lot.

Sidestepping the feelings people obviously have for Pulis, Stoke have actually assembled quite a good squad. I think they will do well this season.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Burt on September 01, 2011, 07:58:37 AM

Sidestepping the feelings people obviously have for Pulis, Stoke have actually assembled quite a good squad. I think they will do well this season.
Bet they don't win the Fairplay league though 064.gif

Burt

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 01, 2011, 08:04:57 AM
Quote from: Burt on September 01, 2011, 07:58:37 AM

Bet they don't win the Fairplay league though 064.gif

True... Wolves will  :dft011: