watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So who's it gonna be?

Started by Irelands_number1, September 01, 2011, 04:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irelands_number1

Back 4 is easily sorted but wingers and strikers? Will duff or demps be dropped? Will demps play up front and moussa dropped?  Gonna have a very strong bench this year! Baird/grygera davies aj, 1 of the mentioned above, etuhu, Briggs!
Super excited fair play to mo this window for stumpin up a bit of that harrods cash!

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on September 01, 2011, 04:28:06 AM
Back 4 is easily sorted but wingers and strikers? Will duff or demps be dropped? Will demps play up front and moussa dropped?  Gonna have a very strong bench this year! Baird/grygera davies aj, 1 of the mentioned above, etuhu, Briggs!
Super excited fair play to mo this window for stumpin up a bit of that harrods cash!

I reckon its Moussa/AJ who will be dropped.
The Dude abides.

MrCheviot

I agree.

It shoudl be noted that if we're playing the W (and it seems that's Jol's intent), we can use several combinations of Dempsey/Duff/Ruiz/Dembele/AJ/Kasami/Davies/Riise/Frei as our top 3; several can play out wide and in the middle or the opposite side.  Dembele lacks the great vision Gera had and thus hasn't quite clicked up front as we (I) had hoped, so perhaps Ruiz will be that forward upgrade we've needed.  IMO the left side is Dempsey's to lose, while the right side should be a rotation of Duff & Dembele given their respective penchant for picking up ill-timed knocks.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"