more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Brian Ruiz really Balki Bartokomus??

Started by Hazey, September 01, 2011, 10:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

elgreenio

is that Serggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggge?
touch my camera through the fence

Hazey

Ah you may be too young Burt or perhaps the show wasn't big over here.  Balki was from a show called Perfect Strangers, he was an Albanian shepherd who went to live with his cousing Larry in NYC.  As you can imagine, canned laugher and comedy ensued.

Can someone paste in the pic for me, I can work that stuff out.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

The Equalizer

Brilliant! He was hilarious in Beverly Hills Cop.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

Andy_M

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 01, 2011, 10:52:06 AM
Brilliant! He was hilarious in Beverly Hills Cop.

Brilliant! I agree was the best part of those films, the likeness is uncanny!
@got_maile

mccscratch

Quote from: Hazey on September 01, 2011, 10:48:05 AM
Ah you may be too young Burt or perhaps the show wasn't big over here.  Balki was from a show called Perfect Strangers, he was an Albanian shepherd who went to live with his cousing Larry in NYC.  As you can imagine, canned laugher and comedy ensued.

Can someone paste in the pic for me, I can work that stuff out.

Hazey.... only because it was like my favorite show for some stupid reason when I was growing up... I must correct you as Balki was actually from the fictional Greek island of Mypos.... defo a ringer for Ruiz though!!

Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise