more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

we have ANOTHER signing!

Started by zzamora, September 01, 2011, 01:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

Fulham FC Official
FFC to announce one further summer signing on fulhamfc.com in the next few minutes...

zzamora

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/August/TankovicSigns.aspx

Fulham Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of promising young talent, Muamer Tankovic, from Swedish side IFK Norrkoping on a three year deal for an undisclosed fee. Tankovic will remain at Craven Cottage until at least the summer of 2014.

The 16-year-old forward has attracted plenty of interest from a number of top European clubs following his impressive performances for his club and Swedish U16s side.

He scored two goals for his national team, the first from a free kick on six minutes, in a 3-1 win against Wales in May.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/August/TankovicSigns.aspx#ixzz1WhmAS8dN

Burt

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

MikeR

Who needs Hulk when we have The Tank? This kid had better make the first XI with that name.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

MrFantastic

that is bosnian name being bosnian i know he might have been born in sweden but his parents are bosnian another great player for Fulham and I hope another great player for Bosnia yea
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Nick the Swede

Quote from: MrFantastic on September 01, 2011, 08:32:20 PM
that is bosnian name being bosnian i know he might have been born in sweden but his parents are bosnian another great player for Fulham and I hope another great player for Bosnia yea

Not sure about the regulations, but he's already played for Sweden in the Under 16's so not sure he could represent Bosnia. Anyone know what rules apply?
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Nick the Swede on September 01, 2011, 08:36:24 PM

Not sure about the regulations, but he's already played for Sweden in the Under 16's so not sure he could represent Bosnia. Anyone know what rules apply?

He needs a FULL Sweden cap to be tied for Bosnia. That does only include World Cup /European Cup qualifiers or World Cup / EC matches.

AmericanJames

Quote from: Nick the Swede on September 01, 2011, 08:36:24 PM

He can switch allegiance till he is 21-22 or even older if he has not had a full international cap
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Nick the Swede

right, so still eligible for Bosnia too then I guess...
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

MrFantastic

Yes Sweden is a big country compared to Bosnia and they already took Ibrahimovic so we should get this guy please Sweden all we have is football respect to Sweden for taking bosnians in during the war but we need somebody to replace Dzeko when he gets old. He is still eligible to play for Bosnia as long as he doesn't play for senior Sweden team

Ag

Here in the States we took in over 50,000 Bosnians during the war.  We'd like a proven striker and left back.  Please?   :57:

We'd offer you Jonathan Bornstein in return, but fear that would be construed as an act of war. 

HatterDon

No wonder he's free; we got him on a Bosnian.

Oh well, please yourselves.  Get Coat gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

Quote from: HatterDon on September 01, 2011, 09:25:57 PM
No wonder he's free; we got him on a Bosnian.

Oh well, please yourselves.  Get Coat gif

064.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

MrFantastic

USA took more that 300000 bosnians and vedad ibisevic from hoffenhaim lived in USA but was born in Bosnia. Usa has a big problem because a lot of players that play soccer in usa are from another country and than they decide to play for their home country. I think people like to play for countries where they are born or where their parents are from. We all feel like that. Some people say that they should play for the country that took them but you have to put yourself in their position. They were forced to leave their country because of war or poverty and they still like their country. We shouldn't attack any players that decide to play for their home country or country they moved to. It is their choice. I live in USA now a cheer for USA as long as they don't play against Bosnia your country is in your hart and you might like your new country but you love the country you were born in.

finnster01

Quote from: MrFantastic on September 01, 2011, 09:38:19 PM
USA took more that 300000 bosnians and vedad ibisevic from hoffenhaim lived in USA but was born in Bosnia. Usa has a big problem because a lot of players that play soccer in usa are from another country and than they decide to play for their home country. I think people like to play for countries where they are born or where their parents are from. We all feel like that. Some people say that they should play for the country that took them but you have to put yourself in their position. They were forced to leave their country because of war or poverty and they still like their country. We shouldn't attack any players that decide to play for their home country or country they moved to. It is their choice. I live in USA now a cheer for USA as long as they don't play against Bosnia your country is in your hart and you might like your new country but you love the country you were born in.

Very much the way I feel like it too. USA all the way except against England (although it is getting harder to support England given the fact that the US has much more sympathetic and likeable players)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jack Fulham

How can you love a country that you've never been in though?

Personally, I think a player should play for the Country they grow up. Can't believe Giuseppe Rossi chose Italy over USA. Well I can believe it because Italy are better on paper, just think he should of opted for USA.

HatterDon

And we don't worry too much about that. We're a multi-cultural country and that's what happens. Guisseppe Rossi lived in the USA but his father raised him on "Azzuri," so there was never a way he was going to prefer us to them. There are others who did the opposite and played for their adopted country -- Stuart Holden, Jozy Altidore -- just as there are plenty of players born in London who play for countries all over the globe.

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy and will cheer for him -- as I know you will -- regardless of whether he suits up for Bosnia or Sweden.

Where in the USA do you live?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AmericanJames

Quote from: HatterDon on September 01, 2011, 11:52:53 PM

And we don't worry too much about that. We're a multi-cultural country and that's what happens. Guisseppe Rossi lived in the USA but his father raised him on "Azzuri," so there was never a way he was going to prefer us to them. There are others who did the opposite and played for their adopted country -- Stuart Holden, Jozy Altidore -- just as there are plenty of players born in London who play for countries all over the globe.

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy and will cheer for him -- as I know you will -- regardless of whether he suits up for Bosnia or Sweden.

We have definitely benefited from many of the players who could have played elsewhere, in this day in age its just the way international football is. You can't be mad about losing one player when you have gained so many others
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

MrFantastic

Quote from: HatterDon on September 01, 2011, 11:52:53 PM

I live in Erie Pennsylvania now