News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amazon have "When Football Was Football: Fulham" for under a tenner!

Started by richie17, September 01, 2011, 03:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie17

It's out today and the price is already really low!  Encouraging....

Anyway, link here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0857330497/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d1_g14_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1QJXRD0DKZR0WGDQFVNT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Big photo book covering Fulham's history.  Hope you like.

Lighthouse

My goodness will they stop at nothing. Banging on innocent posts demanding money.

Oh well. Looks great. Ordered.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

It's a rare post indeed from Mr Richie that doesn't mention the Fulham Review.

Well worth it, by the way, if you have yet to order it.

www.godsfoot.com

Supermitch

Ordered - if it's anywhere near as good as the reviews it'll be money well spent

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

richie17

Now number 1 in the "Sport: Football clubs" category.  Not a crowded field, I grant you, but this makes me a number 1 author.  Thanks to all who have bought.

Burt

Quote from: richie17 on September 02, 2011, 01:47:50 PM
Now number 1 in the "Sport: Football clubs" category.  Not a crowded field, I grant you, but this makes me a number 1 author.  Thanks to all who have bought.

:clap_hands: :yay: :wine: 082.gif 098.gif

FC Silver Fox

Can you give us a few more details about this book please, Ritchie?  Is it just photos?  What period does it cover? etc...   Thanks
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

HatterDon

I'm having difficulty ordering this. Does it ship outside the UK?

richie17

should do - maybe try the book depository, which makes  a big deal about offering free shipping worldwide.

HatterDon

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on September 02, 2011, 04:00:21 PM
I'm having difficulty ordering this. Does it ship outside the UK?

Don (and other State-side viewers), the book is due for release in the US Oct 15 (US link here: When Football Was Football: Fulham) so you might need to order from the US site.

HatterDon

Thanks; I was going to ask someone to pick me up a copy and hold it until I come over, but I think I'll wait until it's available over here and generate some US sales for Rich.

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on September 03, 2011, 04:33:16 PM
Thanks; I was going to ask someone to pick me up a copy and hold it until I come over, but I think I'll wait until it's available over here and generate some US sales for Rich.

now THATS a good reason to wait - lets make it a world-wide seller - early crimbo prezzie.

LBNo11

...this is a worthy book to grace the library of any Fulham fan, whether they lived through the periods covered or want an intimate pictorial insight into the club up to the Keegan era.

Using many previously unpublished photographs, some whole or even double page spreads (the book is 10" x 10" (25 x 25 x 1.5 cm) are enhanced with contemporary newspaper reports on the era or match illustrated.

The 208 pages cover the period from 1879 up to 1997, there are players profiles and statistics as well as some more intimate photographs of the players in training or behind the scenes, and of course some nice shots of the crowd (you never know, they could be a picture of your dad or grandad, mum or grandma and you as a kid!).

As we have come to expect (and yet to be disappointed) of Richard Allens' works, this is fun to read, informative and with the addition of so many wonderful photographs in black and white (naturally) and in colour, this is a treasure trove of era evocative photo's and written information that you will 'dip into' with pleasure for years to come...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Chopper

Ordered my copy today - might need to get you to sign it Rich.

You never know, today's number 1 Sports Book author could be tomorrow's number 1 author!
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

TonyGilroy

It does look seriously good.

These books need to be prepared with love by enthusiasts.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC