watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Orlando Sá

Started by Jack Fulham, September 01, 2011, 10:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

This is what I got off a Portuguese guy on a different forum I go on.

Orlando Sá is a promising young Striker. I've always seen him as a quite fast player, and he has a strong aerial ability. I remember he scored a winner against Benfica some time ago. I'd compare him to Hugo Almeida in style, just a tad more technical.

Honestly, I wouldn't call him the Future striker of Portugal's NT. He is good, but not first-team material. Hope he proves me wrong.

Sounds like good backup for Bobby if I'm honest. Apparently the problem with Sa in Portugal is that he's a target man and Portuguese teams tend opt against using target men.

Quills

Sounds good.  I was actually quite miffed at missing out on Beckford at times yesterday (if that was even ever an option) but think Sa could be an improvement...

cebu

He sounds like he might fit the bill for us.

MrFantastic

My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Burt

If only we had signed Ba as well as Sa.

BalDrick

Hoping we're not going to be playing Leicester stylee, but we do seem to have gone for height in a big way. Reckon we'll be scoring a lot more goals from headers this season.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

AlFayedsChequebook

Personally, I think he could come up trumps for Fulham.

According to many I have spoken to, he is excellent with his head. This will suit not only our game if he plays as a target man, but also the English style.

Add to this his technical ability and we have a fine young understudy for Bobby.

I get the impression we could be a in for a bit of a reclamation job. He is a free signing, so if he works out as an adequate for Bobby we will be happy, if he turns out to be really good we are quids in.

Aldo

Probably half the player that either Saha or Sava was!