News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea Tickets On Sale Tomorrow- BUY THEM UP!

Started by fulham1879, September 01, 2011, 08:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham1879

We're gonna get the whole end, so let's sell it out and have a right good crack.

If we don't sell out our local derby it will be the biggest embarassment for our away support in a long long time.
"40 000 muppets!"

MrFantastic

yes if i liven in england or europe i would go come on buy those tickets support our players
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Fletchino

I'm going and I'm  going to take my boy to his first away derby

The Equalizer

I'd rather put pins in my eyes than go to The Dog Track, but I'll probably do it anyway.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 02, 2011, 07:39:14 AM
I'd rather put pins in my eyes than go to The Dog Track, but I'll probably do it anyway.

What, put pins in your eyes or go to the dog track?

:dft011:

It's got to be done really. Going to the dog track that is.

COYW!

ImperialWhite

Save a seat for me...members can't buy until Sept 7th.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 02, 2011, 10:18:15 AM
Bugger. I've got a ticket now.

At least your eyesight will be OK.

Just as well really, so you can see the 2 goals we are going to score in a 2-1 victory.

You heard it here first.

Airfix

Sorry, I will not give them my money.  Anything that I can do (no matter how small) to bring about their bankruptcy - yeah, I know.  But I will never pay to go there.

Scrumpy

By all accounts the tickets are selling well. There's plenty of people going to this one who I have not seen at an away game for a year or two. We should be there in numbers, which is always a good crack.

It's not much different from a home game - you can almost park in the same spot and drink in the usual pubs. The added bonus is that you can sing '40 thousand muppets' to embarrassed Chelsea fans  :57:

and we've got to beat them there one day!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Change the title sir they are nearly sold out  ( and they were released today )........er yesterday if it is after 12 .... fp.gif

CravenCottager

Already got mine. Almost sold out? Do you know the total allocation? Please let this mend the heartbreak of Valentines Day. Oh Clint.  fp.gif
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

Me-ate-Live, innit??

someone said 6000 !!!!

but then I thought the max away allocation  is 3600 or something like that

but then it's a cup match so it could be 6000

SHADY1

If we have got 6000 it will only be because they know Chelsea won't sell out .. I can't see us selling that many but would be great if we did... I may even make an away day guest appearence IF i can find anyone to go with...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...