watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Support your local team('s opponents)!

Started by rhyspabsolom, September 02, 2011, 01:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhyspabsolom

As I'm sure many of you know, with the international break, we have a big Non-League Day tomorrow.

All Fulham, QPR and Chelsea fans will get free tickets to Sutton United vs Dorchester Town tomorrow when they present their season ticket.

It's a great cause and that aimed at getting you behind local struggling clubs.
However, I'd like it if you all went and supported Dorchester instead because they're my second club and will be rather outnumbered by scummy Chels/Rangers fans.

The thing that sucks the most is that I don't have a season ticket so will be paying full whack.

Click here for info and a lovely picture of The Deuce.

COYW / 'Pies

Burt

My local club are the Met Police, and they are playing AFC Hornchurch at Imber Court tomorrow.

"Come on you Blues".

Never thought I would hear me say that  :dft011:

FC Silver Fox

How come Sutton are playing a chic London hotel?  The cream teas at the away game will be real treat.   :doh:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

TheDaddy

Trying to get my youngest to call his dad is impossible .Trying to find out if hes playing this weekend and for what team Wealdstones 2nd or his college !

Burt have happy memories with Imber Court the youngest won the league cup there two years ago scoring 3 and assisting in 3 won 8-0 brilliant day for him and a very proud moment for me.....
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Burt

Quote from: TheDaddy on September 02, 2011, 02:11:33 PM
Burt have happy memories with Imber Court the youngest won the league cup there two years ago scoring 3 and assisting in 3 won 8-0 brilliant day for him and a very proud moment for me.....

Blimey - you must have been well made up, sounds like he had a man-of-the-match performance!

timmyg

Non-league day sounds like such a great time. I so wish I could attend!  078.gif
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

mrska

I follow Woking.. i usually go about 3 times a year...  shame there fixture against Basingstoke wasnt this weekend.. as i'd deffo go..

Non league football gives me the buzz of Fulham in the lower divisions...

Airfix

Godalming Town is my non-league team and we're away to Wimborne Town in the FA Cup.

That said, I am taking three small children to the Science Museum on Saturday.  Anyone know where I can find three small children??? :005:

TheDaddy

Just found out he is playing for Wealdstone youth i presume its the under 17s play wednesdays season hasn't started, by the looks of the web site no fixtures up either so will just have to send more smoke signals up to find out whats going on ! oh well im off to Stoke for a week on sunday "god help me" to stay with the outlaws  fp.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

SP3

Quote from: Burt on September 02, 2011, 01:54:45 PM
My local club are the Met Police, and they are playing AFC Hornchurch at Imber Court tomorrow.

They're playing News International at the Old Bailey Court soon, aren't they?

LBNo11

...as I am otherwise engaged this weekend (MrsNo11 has a significant birthday Saturday) I did my bit last week watching mr_ska's team Woking beat the banjo playing Basingstoke - and former Fulham player Elvis Hammond scored the only goal.

I usually watch Hampton FC whenever I get a chance, I love the lower league football, what skill is lacking is made up in commitment and enthusiasm.

Support your local team, your £10-12 entrace fee is desperately needed, and won't end up the equivelant of a millionaire players tip to a taxi driver..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Quote from: SP3 on September 02, 2011, 05:07:41 PM
Quote from: Burt on September 02, 2011, 01:54:45 PM

They're playing News International at the Old Bailey Court soon, aren't they?

:011: