watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any one else excited about our next game

Started by DevonFFC, September 02, 2011, 10:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

I cannot wait mainly to see our new boy Ruiz, and not forgetting our other summer signings... how he plays and where is positioned.... what our line up is.... what formation we play..... and also to see us get our first win on the board!!!

COYW

The Bronsons

Yes, I got the itch too. 11th seems a long time away.

Jonno

I have to confess, that for the first time in a very long time, like you I am excited about seeing our new signings.

Andy_M

I am particularly looking forward to what formation is used. Looking at the players available to Jol and the way he has spoken about certain players i.e. Zamora and Dembele, a big part of me thinks we'll see a shift to a 4-2-3-1 type formation with Ruiz - Dempsey - Dembele being the 3 behind Zamora. I think that's quite an exciting prospect. I just hope he re-unites the Hughes and Hangeland partnership and then our defence will be as solid as it has been for the last few seasons!
@got_maile

SHADY1

I may or may not be there but if all fails at least its on sky !!
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Burt

Yes, looking forward to it.

The last time I looked forward so much to seeing a new signing was...erm...Andy Johnson  :023:

HatterDon

I'm ALWAYS excited about our next game.  098.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Ruiz, a fit Boby and an onform (and fit) Dembele would be awesome.

Fletchino

Yes I'm really looking forward to the game and the much needed 3 points even this early in the season

Reindeer

I am too, but it's more of a case of use playing like dogsh!te the last couple.  The new signings will add a bit of spice to it too.

Jimpav

We've tanked Blackburn the last couple of home games and I can't see this being much different.

If we get a win it will give us the boost we have been waiting for and keep us in touch in the league.

Getting back on track I can't wait to see Ruiz lighting up the cottage.

Berserker

Bit on edge about it as i think it may take a few matches for players to gel together, plus jol to get the most suitable formation. Hope i have nothing to fear but i'm a bit of worrier by nature!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Berserker on September 03, 2011, 10:51:55 PM
Bit on edge about it as i think it may take a few matches for players to gel together, plus jol to get the most suitable formation. Hope i have nothing to fear but i'm a bit of worrier by nature!
99.9% of Fulham fans are worriers, it's why we support Fulham and not the big 4. Real people with real emotions, unlike the glory hunters. Worriers of the World i salute you  :Haynes The Maestro:

HatterDon

Those of you who predicted 12 points from our first 4 matches will obviously be disappointed unless we somehow bag 11 points next weekend.

I am bouyed by the signings as well as the non-departures last week, and see a much better squad than we had last Saturday. But then I see that we have one point and one goal in three matches, and there I go sliding from full Blingo to mid-Lighthouse. It's also good to remember that Blackburn improved their squad as well. We definitely need 3. Four from four is nothing to write home about, but when you start with one from 3, it looks pretty damn good.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

[smug points for starting a thread saying how hard our first lot of fixtures were]

4 from 4 isn't so bad - if you can get a point a game even in your bad patches you're going to be fine (most seasons you can survive on 38 points, after all).