watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton at home. Saturday or Sunday?

Started by CULTUREVULTURE, September 03, 2011, 03:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CULTUREVULTURE

The club fixture list says Saturday but as this falls after the Krakow away game it seems logical that we will move to Sunday.

Does anyone have any info?

HatterDon

ALL matches following a Europa League tie will be moved to Sunday -- unless the Monday slot is unclaimed. That's how it was in 2009-2010 -- and I hope it happens just as many times this season as it did then.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on September 03, 2011, 04:52:50 PM
ALL matches following a Europa League tie will be moved to Sunday -- unless the Monday slot is unclaimed. That's how it was in 2009-2010 -- and I hope it happens just as many times this season as it did then.

Easy for you to say, you don't have to get the train from all the way from bloody Oxford!  :005:

(after moving house this week to quite a distance from the station I can expect to get back home after a night match at the ungodly hour of 2am...  :dft004:)

ScalleysDad

The new schedule was supposed to be out by now, I think the Club were expecting them late last week. Everton might end up as a monday fixture as chelski are at qpr on the sunday. No chance of making that one
Two o clock IW ? Easy life. I got back at 3.20 after the Hamburg game which was when I told Scalley there would be no more Exeter to Fulham via Cheltenham trips. I was adamant. Next week I sneak out of work circa 1.30 and head up for the Twente game .. .. .. . . via Cheltenham. Ratz why am I so weak??????????