more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kevin Keegan - one question

Started by Ron Sheepskin, September 04, 2011, 10:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on September 04, 2011, 03:35:16 PM
Ask him who had the better hair: Him or Paul Breitner.

That's not Brietner it's Rory McGrath, i dont know how to put photo's on here, sorry. But could you do it for me please Finny, defiantely separated at birth.

CULTUREVULTURE

Quote from: jarv on September 04, 2011, 11:59:46 AM
Mr. CultureV, in his book he dedicates a whole chapter to events at Newcastle. The first chapter, so yu could read it in a bookshop if you don't want to buy it. :005:

I have got and read the book (a signed copy). He might talk about events but that is his side of the story. At the time of his departure from Newcastle a recently deceased tabloid was apparently ready to run an expose but were advised by their lawyers to stop due to a minor technicality.

Burt

Exactly how did Solako miss that sitter against ManU in the FA Cup? That would have put us back in the game...

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 04, 2011, 03:48:07 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on September 04, 2011, 03:35:16 PM
Ask him who had the better hair: Him or Paul Breitner.

That's not Brietner it's Rory McGrath, i dont know how to put photo's on here, sorry. But could you do it for me please Finny, defiantely separated at birth.

Here you go Mr Freddy. Here is Rory:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SHADY1

Layby question from me as well.... very strange indeed that one...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Burt on September 04, 2011, 04:50:05 PM
Exactly how did Solako miss that sitter against ManU in the FA Cup? That would have put us back in the game...

Every time I see that bottler on the TV as a pundit, I still shout at him!
I don't think that I will ever get over that miss...

Fernhurst

"Can you return your locker key"?

There's a hellish smell down at Motspur

tommy

Just how much would you of loved to beat man u?

The Equalizer

Do you have any jobseeking advice for Mark Hughes?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Ron Sheepskin

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll apply the law of self-preservation, and avoid questions that'll get us thrown out or punched on the nose! I will also have to swerve the layby question, simply because the event is at the House of Commons, and I fear there may be several MPs who will think that the question is directed at them...  :dft001:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on September 05, 2011, 07:49:09 PM

I'll apply the law of self-preservation, and avoid questions that'll get us thrown out or punched on the nose! I will also have to swerve the layby question, simply because the event is at the House of Commons, and I fear there may be several MPs who will think that the question is directed at them...  :dft001:
If not the layby, the Brut one was good.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on September 05, 2011, 07:49:09 PM

Shame...

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: Holders on September 04, 2011, 10:34:33 AM
If you had your time again, and if you had full prior knowledge of how the England job turned out (20/20 hindsight) would you still have left Fulham?

He said that he would have, because you will still have been an England manager, and there haven't been many. He also added that he wanted to take the England job as a part-time role, and stay at Fulham, but once MAF announced that he was 'giving Kevin to the country', then that became impossible. Incidentally, there was a transfer fee involved too - which seems to have been a shrewd bit of business by Neil Rodford.

As for the layby - a senior official from the Football League told me that the rumours of anything untoward are completely unfounded, following their own enquiries!
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Burt

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on September 08, 2011, 12:23:09 PM
Quote from: Holders on September 04, 2011, 10:34:33 AM
If you had your time again, and if you had full prior knowledge of how the England job turned out (20/20 hindsight) would you still have left Fulham?
As for the layby - a senior official from the Football League told me that the rumours of anything untoward are completely unfounded, following their own enquiries!

Damn.

In that case, I guess in true FOF style, we will need to come up our own theories.

Tom Magee

What is Kieran McAnespie REALLY like?