watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kevin Keegan - one question

Started by Ron Sheepskin, September 04, 2011, 10:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

I'm attending an event on Wednesday evening where Keegan is the host. If I get the chance, I would like to ask one question on behalf of FOF.

What should that question be?
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

BalDrick

'Do you regret leaving Fulham to do the England thing?' I suppose, albeit the answer's inevitably going to be along the lines of 'I had a really good time at Fulham...Mr Al Fayed is a good friend or mine...I'm really pleased to see Fulham doing so well under Mark Hughes, sorry Martin Jol...the England job was just too big to turn down...platitudes, platitudes, platitudes'.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Holders

If you had your time again, and if you had full prior knowledge of how the England job turned out (20/20 hindsight) would you still have left Fulham?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

CULTUREVULTURE

Quote from: BalDrick on September 04, 2011, 10:21:02 AM
'Do you regret leaving Fulham to do the England thing?' I suppose, albeit the answer's inevitably going to be along the lines of 'I had a really good time at Fulham...Mr Al Fayed is a good friend or mine...I'm really pleased to see Fulham doing so well under Mark Hughes, sorry Martin Jol...the England job was just too big to turn down...platitudes, platitudes, platitudes'.

Keegan already said in a newspaper article earlier this year that leaving Fulham for England was a mistake.

CULTUREVULTURE

You could ask him about the rumours that swept Newcastle prior to his first resignation.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

What exactly were you up to in that layby?

FatFreddysCat

BalDrick

Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on September 04, 2011, 10:44:43 AM
Quote from: BalDrick on September 04, 2011, 10:21:02 AM

Keegan already said in a newspaper article earlier this year that leaving Fulham for England was a mistake.

Didn't know that. Wonder how long he'd have lasted, my opinion is he'd have got us up to the Prem, though not in as much style as Tigana, but I'm not sure he'd have kept us up. Think Coleman would have taken over about when he did actually.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

LBNo11

...what prompted you to say on TV late one night that you were happy at Fulham and will not be leaving - and the very next morning announce you had accepted the England job...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

How would you summarize everything you know about tactics in one sentence? Actually you may only need half of that. Crap isn't a complete sentence.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

richie17

does he still have equity in Fulham FC?

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: richie17 on September 04, 2011, 11:20:00 AM

MAF gave him  and Neil Rodford 1% each but I am not sure if that is a blessing or not as we are in such debt..

White Noise

Would you have got Fulham into The Champions League if you had stayed?

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on September 04, 2011, 11:31:45 AM

MAF gave him  and Neil Rodford 1% each but I am not sure if that is a blessing or not as we are in such debt..

1% of what? The ownership structure is a stew of off shore companies with completely opaque ownership.

jarv

Mr. CultureV, in his book he dedicates a whole chapter to events at Newcastle. The first chapter, so yu could read it in a bookshop if you don't want to buy it. :005:

ron

Ask him if he remembers anything about being at Fulham during his extended ego trip.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 04, 2011, 11:55:44 AM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on September 04, 2011, 11:31:45 AM

1% of what? The ownership structure is a stew of off shore companies with completely opaque ownership.

Not sure, at the time I think it was Fulham Leisure Ltd or similar...

LordNelson

Ask him if he still uses Brut aftershave.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

finnster01

Ask him who had the better hair: Him or Paul Breitner.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

leonffc

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on September 04, 2011, 10:46:49 AM
What exactly were you up to in that layby?

That was my question too. Ask it ask it please