watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

(possible Fulham cockup) Blackburn tickets for 1p

Started by ImperialWhite, September 05, 2011, 12:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Perhaps my eyes deceive me (I'm under the limit guv'nor I swear!) but it appears that for under 16s, Blackburn tickets are available for £1.00 and £0.01. Even for Fulham, tickets for a penny is a good deal....

Jack Fulham

Does it show at that price when you get to checkout though?

zzamora

Yeap, this happens every time they offer tickets for 1 pound. Don't try and buy them, site crashes.if you do want to buy kids tickets book them as adults on the choose seats then change to kids on the checkout

Berserker

Somebody must have had butter fingers when they set that up in IT/IS and put in 0.01 instead of 1.00 oops, I wonder how long it will take Fulhams sales team to    notice it..
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Steven Ageroad

They have got to fill the ground somehow because it's on Sky TV and they don't want an empty ground showing on the TV screens.

Reindeer

I doubt the reduction from £1 to 0.01p is going to be a clincher.

If you're going, you're going.

FC Silver Fox

1p that's eerrrrrmmm....  tuppence ha'penny in old money.   It would be interesting to know how far you'd have to go back when that was the price to go through the turnstiles. Its probably even before Corked Hat and Peabody's time. Anyone know any really old ticket prices?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

jarv

My cheapest entrance was ONE SHILLING  (5p) and program was 4d (about 2p). First match was, believe it or not, v. Blackburn.