watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FC TWENTE away

Started by SHADY1, September 06, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

I'm staying until sunday night now Ajax are at home Saturday night ...could be a good experience.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

King_Crud

Quote from: SHADY1 on September 27, 2011, 11:01:27 PM
I'm staying until sunday night now Ajax are at home Saturday night ...could be a good experience.

from i can gather tickets are hard to get, but if you get it's a cracking atmosphere

Mitch

Wish I knew that when booking flights, could've done the same.

FatFreddysCat

Just changed my Hotel on thursday, gone across into Germany (Gronau) 18km from Enschede 2 doubles 80 Euro's each. Much prefer the beer in Germany  :beer: and perhaps a bratwurst  :004: . Wished i'd have thought about Ajax  :doh:

King_Crud

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 28, 2011, 03:48:47 PM
Just changed my Hotel on thursday, gone across into Germany (Gronau) 18km from Enschede 2 doubles 80 Euro's each. Much prefer the beer in Germany  :beer: and perhaps a bratwurst  :004: . Wished i'd have thought about Ajax  :doh:

pop down to the heartland of German football, you've got Dortmund, Leverkusen, Monchengladbach, Shalke, all in close proximity.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: King_Crud on September 28, 2011, 03:53:13 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 28, 2011, 03:48:47 PM
Just changed my Hotel on thursday, gone across into Germany (Gronau) 18km from Enschede 2 doubles 80 Euro's each. Much prefer the beer in Germany  :beer: and perhaps a bratwurst  :004: . Wished i'd have thought about Ajax  :doh:

pop down to the heartland of German football, you've got Dortmund, Leverkusen, Monchengladbach, Shalke, all in close proximity.
Getting into Gemany Thursday afternoon, couple of pints, head to Enschede, loads more beer with the masses, Back to Germany for more beer and jeigermiester. Friday of to Dam and back home saturday afternoon. Any smaller sides in Amsterdam playing friday night? but i reckon i'd have had my first joint in years and passed out anyhow.

King_Crud