watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Update on David Stockdale

Started by Airfix, September 07, 2011, 12:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Spoke to an Ipswich fan yesterday and he's raving about DS.  I pointed out that a number of goals had gone in (and asked them please not to ruin our hot prospect) and he said that, in the 7-1 defeat to Peterborough, without Stockdale it'd have been 14-1.  Seems the problem is with their (lack of) defence.

I reckon that playing for Ipswich may well put some hairs on his chest!

Burt

You do worry about the impact on his confidence of having to pick the ball out of the net so many times...

Hopefully given he is playing well there despite losing, and as he is part of the England set-up, he will keep things in perspective.

SG

Quote from: Airfix on September 07, 2011, 12:51:59 PM
Spoke to an Ipswich fan yesterday and he's raving about DS.  I pointed out that a number of goals had gone in (and asked them please not to ruin our hot prospect) and he said that, in the 7-1 defeat to Peterborough, without Stockdale it'd have been 14-1.  Seems the problem is with their (lack of) defence.

I reckon that playing for Ipswich may well put some hairs on his chest!
I play football with a Tractor Boy who goes to most home games and he too is raving about Stockdale. He has no cover and at times it is shooting practice for him