more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brief team news for Sunday..

Started by mrska, September 09, 2011, 01:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Fulham FC Official
Team news: FFC's international players have returned to SW6 fit and well ahead of Sunday's game against Blackburn Rovers (KO 4pm / kids for a quid). Bobby Zamora is fit and Bryan Ruiz is ready to play.

Burt

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: mr_ska on September 09, 2011, 01:36:56 PM
Fulham FC Official
Team news: FFC's international players have returned to SW6 fit and well ahead of Sunday's game against Blackburn Rovers (KO 4pm / kids for a quid). Bobby Zamora is fit and Bryan Ruiz is ready to play.

098.gif  098.gif  098.gif  098.gif

mrska

Fulham FC Official
Martin Jol on Bryan Ruiz: "He looked well in training this week. We played four versus four in different groups and he scored three goals in six minutes so that was a good start!"

Rupert

I daresay that if he scored three goals in six minutes on Sunday then we may all start to warm to the lad. :wink:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

finnster01

Quote from: mr_ska on September 09, 2011, 03:00:13 PM
Fulham FC Official
Martin Jol on Bryan Ruiz: "He looked well in training this week. We played four versus four in different groups and he scored three goals in six minutes so that was a good start!"

Four vs Four is hardly the kind of training I would use to prepare for Blackburn.

They should have spent the week at Sandhurst.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Rupert on September 09, 2011, 03:02:50 PM
I daresay that if he scored three goals in six minutes on Sunday then we may all start to warm to the lad. :wink:
:011: .

mrska

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 09, 2011, 03:04:24 PM
+ 064.gif :clap_hands:

Holders

I might be prepared to give him a chance.

Quote from: mr_ska on September 09, 2011, 03:06:25 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 09, 2011, 03:04:24 PM
+ 064.gif :clap_hands:
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

mrska

Bryan Ruiz could make his Fulham debut.

The 26-year-old signed for the Cottagers in a £10.6million from FC Twente and could be joined in the squad by fellow deadline day signings Zdenek Grygera and Orlando Sa.

Fulham manager Martin Jol has confirmed his international players have returned from duty unscathed, while Bobby Zamora, Bjorn Helge Riise and Matthew Briggs have overcome knocks

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: mr_ska on September 09, 2011, 03:54:54 PM

The 26-year-old signed for the Cottagers in a £10.6million from FC Twente and could be joined in the squad by fellow deadline day signings Zdenek Grygera and Orlando Sa.

Fulham manager Martin Jol has confirmed his international players have returned from duty unscathed, while Bobby Zamora, Bjorn Helge Riise and Matthew Briggs have overcome knocks
Thank God Bjorn came through unscathed  :airfix:

Andy_M

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 09, 2011, 03:57:29 PM
Quote from: mr_ska on September 09, 2011, 03:54:54 PM

Thank God Bjorn came through unscathed  :airfix:

That made me chuckle!  :clap_hands:
@got_maile

Mitch

It shouldn't, but it annoys me how many in the media confuse JAR and BHR. Bjorn isn't even with the club now, so you'd think they'd get it right.