watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR Game

Started by Berserker, September 10, 2011, 09:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maksimir

The QPR match with all the trouble was 10/11 years back in the championship was it not?  That was when we could'nt fill the cottage at a small capacity so they bought tickets all over the ground.  Totally different now as they'll struggle to get tickets for 'our' three sides of the ground. 

Add to that the old bill will be all over/under the Putney end and WILL hold them back after the game.  That being said there will be some trouble away from the ground.  If people are that worried, don't wear colours, don't act like a bell end + don't go looking for it and you should be ok.

Scrumpy

Nowadays, you stand to lose an awful lot if you 'kick off' at football. You can face confiscation of your Season Ticket, lifetime bans, jail sentences etc for offences that would have been worth no more than a cuff around the ear on a typical Saturday night in town. So I always think once, twice and then three times before getting involved.

but...

QPR absolutely wind me up. I was set upon as a teenager at Shepherds Bush - nothing brave about that. They are all cowards unless they outnumber us at least 3 to 1. One on one they do not want to know. And they are the ones who fancy themselves as a firm - don't make me laugh! Most Fulham fans just want to watch football but we will fight back if challenged. Trust me, even when they came mob handed to The Cottage in 1999, they came off worse. If any of those w@nkers think they can come over to our patch and 'lord' it over us in any way at all, they will be in for a bloody shock.

So in answer to the original question -  no mate, absolutely nothing to worry about. :dft012:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.