watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dundee United v Rangers

Started by FFCcravencottage, September 10, 2011, 12:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

Dalle Valle starts up front, but Brown is on the bench. Dundee have another blonde bloke up front called Russell bloody hard to tell them apart.

Mitch

Anyone know the site with the links now? Would like to watch this whilst at work - thanks.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Mitch on September 10, 2011, 12:52:52 PM
Anyone know the site with the links now? Would like to watch this whilst at work - thanks.
I'm watching with liveonlinefooty.com so can't give you the link.

FFCcravencottage

well easy to tell Dalle valle now, because Russell has just been sent off :022:

Mitch

FFCcravencottage

Mr_Moon

How did he play?

I've grown to accept that there will be 12.45 kick offs on Sky but when it's Scottish football it pisses me off. Show me proper football!

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Mr_Moon on September 10, 2011, 02:05:53 PM
How did he play?

I've grown to accept that there will be 12.45 kick offs on Sky but when it's Scottish football it pisses me off. Show me proper football!
Don't know what you mean by proper football, Premier league standard, no maybe not but still a entertaining game. Do you only watch Premiership football then? because there are some very entertaining games in all the leagues in my opinion.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on September 10, 2011, 02:12:18 PM

Don't know what you mean by proper football, Premier league standard, no maybe not but still a entertaining game. Do you only watch Premiership football then? because there are some very entertaining games in all the leagues in my opinion.

Anything except Scottish football.

FFCcravencottage

Finished 1-0 to Rangers good game and would have been alot better for Dundee if Russell hadn't been a dick and get himself sent off after only 30mins. It meant leaving Dalle Valle on his own up front until he was subbed. Brown never got a game but that was understandable being that they were down to ten men after only 30mins.

CarlosBocaRangers

Hi guys, posted here a while ago when we (rangers) signed Bocanegra from St. Etienne, surprised about the lack of Boca chat in here, had a great game.

I know this is a Fulham forum and don't worry I will contribute to Fulham matters as I like them too, but in defence of the SPL, I know it's a very poor league but comparison to other countries (not just England, but Portugal, Holland etc.) the money is earned by clubs is awful. People like PSV get multi million pound sponsorship deals etc whereas we get nothing of a sort. We are also overshadowed by the English Premier League since we're right next to it and always get compared to it where as if we were in a country like Holland we'd look a bit better.

Old Firm game this weekend and I guaruntee you, you won't see many more exciting games, quality is always raised up a notch, strong tackling, high passion affairs that you won't want to miss.

Don't worry I won't be mad if you say Celtic but which team do you prefer? Rangers or Celtic?

Anyway, rant over :)

Mr_Moon